Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 109 - A Blank Page from a Jurassic Youth (3)

They better fucking live and be the husband/wife team that single handily saved T-rexs from extinction.

Dex-chan lover
Saw cleaver normal mode fast attacks, focus on her limbs to interrupt heals (numbing mist also works) and staggers her, when she's down use visceral attacks and focus on the head. Weak against fire so fire paper and stack fire or tempering gems.
3zgLBwgm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dinosaurs evolved into birds and are closer in time to T-rex than T-rex is to the original dinosaurs. So technically there's no extinction chain preventing them from having Emu babies and chicken grandchildren in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Always dodge diagonally forward or she'll just charge you down. Use a fast weapon unless you're feeling really confident, you'll need it to get in quick and DPS. Everything with fur in BB is weak to fire. When she starts praying, give her a cocktail. Aim for limbs to stagger her and gimp her moveset.

Group Leader
For anyone concerned, I ended up beating blood starved beast first, got holy blade, and smashed her with that. I'm already way ahead in the Forbidden Forest now.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. That asteroid in front of the sun is fuckin eerie.

I'm not crying, you're crying!

Why are people surprised that this manga can get emotional? Did you skip the leaping mouse chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread