Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 110 - A Blank Page from a Jurassic Youth (4)

Dex-chan lover
personally , i like this arc very much , because it doesnt focus on the raci$t male human and wolf girl .

seriously , the raci$t male human and wolf girl must be 1 of the worst couples in manga / anime history . if this dino arc ends , we might see them again in the next chapters :

- HUMPH , i HATE all of the animal b!tches , including you , HUMPH , you sh!tty dog , you stupid dog , you dumb dog , you fukking dog , HUMPH . i will kick you , punch you , slap you , beat you ..... HUMPH .
- jin , i love you so much ( ?????? ) because im stupid . lets lick . POWER OF FRIENDSHIP . POWER OF LOVE . YAY . and here comes my fugly , annoying siscon onee-san , she likes to shove her tongue inside my mouth .

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : dino girl is touching the crotch of the t-rex . IIRC , a male lizard only has a hole in his crotch , and his small d!ck can go inside and outside of his hole , lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemipenis

Double-page supporter
I agree Vaatividya really explain so much in deep lore of the souls/born series

Leptictidium did not appear until 50 mya
That Spinosaurus in pg.2 is one of the shittiest-looking spinosaurs I have seen in a decade, and I have seen the Baryonyx from JW: Fallen Kingdom

NIB

Dex-chan lover
The king of dinosaurs? more like the king of cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread