Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 119 - Being a Human is Nice (3)

Dex-chan lover
If only the notKemono girls got into situations related to their animal girl counterparts (e.g. notKoala in toilet).

And yeah, it's looking like the ending is nearing.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought lanka was aware of that already but didnt really care?

Dex-chan lover
The lucky ecchi harem protagonist route ended... F...
Also, noooo Lanka-chan!! Jin is just being tsundere! FeelsBadMan 😢😭

I know the author probably wont go anywhere with this, but the implications of the all human school and the commentary from the students seems super interesting and super fucked about society in this world. Kinda a planet of the Apes tier fucked. Still like reproduction problems between males and females along with lifespan dues ex machinas it probably will just be glossed over. The author would earn alot of respect if he tried to delve into those memes but I cant see any benefit of him even trying.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor doggy, but no problem since this will have a status quo end, romance was never part of the plot

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Ive been blind, but I never thought Lanka sees Jin as a potential love interest. I thought Lanka 's relationship with Jin is pretty much platonic like a dog to its owner, or between close friends, or something like that

Still waiting for the mandatory, "....they're shitty beasts, but they're MY shitty beasts" moment....😑😑😑

Aggregator gang
I now know why the humans can't stick together, they are always horny! A human school in a world with few humans would need to have an hospital next to it because the girls would always be pregnant hahaha

Double-page supporter
Lanka:
*REACTS*
Hino:
*I ain't hearing you~*

Users who are viewing this thread