Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 120 - Who's the Boss! (1)

I hope jin either ends up with hitomi or with noone, because if he actually ends up with lanka he would be the worst tsundere character of all time. of course he does not hates animals as much as he says but if he acutally ends up with one it would be the worst twist since it was revealed that the mail man is in fact my father..

Dex-chan lover
Since we're all dropping our best girls, imma go ahead and say Chloe is best girl.

Dex-chan lover
So, Jin asked his harem friends to help Lanka, how sweet. XD

Dex-chan lover
sloth and bat girl are my favs. (RIP Sloth, as she's basically been removed from the series)
Agreed with randonname. I really hope Jin doesn't get with Lanka. While his hatred of animals seems to be slowly averting, to suddenly like the girl he finds excessively annoying is stupid IMO. Especially considering how insistent he is for Hitomi. He can learn to appreciate his friends more (IE last chapter), but romance is pushing it.

Double-page supporter
If I were Jin, at this point I'd fuck a real dog instead of Hitomi.

Double-page supporter
@phil777
Well I dont think that's the case here... It seems like they're doing it of their own accord, and that's making Jin jealous somehow since she doesn't need him anymore.
Cant tell if i'm right but I think its time for something like that to happen instead of repeating the troupe of Jin helping his friend in the shadow...

Fed-Kun's army
@Helio
@MrMcDaes

The transfer to the Human School was a test run I believe, like, they send Humans to that school for a week or so to see how that goes, and then all went back to their respectives schools. I guess if the Humans feel like transfering for real, they will do it later when the school opens for real.

I believe something will happen along the lines of "the time has come for Jin and Hitomi to decide if they will transfer or not. A little of suspense and drama, and then Hitomi says that she will not transfer and Jin of course say the same, just adding that he is staying because of Hitomi". Or something like that.

Why is the chapter is unavailable??
I've been reload the page.

Do i must clear the cookies?

Dex-chan lover
It seems she did it because she want to show Jin that she'll be fine by herself, without Jin to help her, so he can go live with human community without worrying about her.

But yeah, things esculate very quick next chapter....

Edit: fix link

Fed-Kun's army
I would not be surprised if a "twist" happens and Jin wins the presidency by write-ins and the cooking club ends up becoming the student council.

Users who are viewing this thread