Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 121 - Who's the Boss? (2)

Dex-chan lover
"Jin like Hitomi because she's human" is legit. It shows in the flashback when they first met and she disguise as animal, he feel nothing toward her. But when they meet again as both human, he like her right away.

And for next chapter
It seems we go to futanari route https://imgur.com/a/mJH3UU0

Double-page supporter
@Sawr, the flashback (chapter 102.5) showed that Jin only attended Seton because he wanted to meet Hitomi/Cat again. He liked her by the end of that tour day despite thinking she was a cat.

Power Uploader
@ZeroWWE Ironically his attitude might work. Animals appear to respect strength. Jin is basically choreographing how he is the boss. And that's how the animals see the president position.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the naked president though.

I feel like she has been hiding because once she lose her position she’d have to wear uniform all the time now

Dex-chan lover
@derpdederp
Ironically his attitude might work. Animals appear to respect strength. Jin is basically choreographing how he is the boss. And that's how the animals see the president position.
PXOF8us.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Yet another manga with that mysterious log building technique, where the logs aren't interleaved. Or perhaps it has happened in this manga before already. I couldn't possibly remember. Regardless, it must be some Japanese peculiarity.

Dex-chan lover
page 1 , lion girls say : why should we listen to the orders of a baldy lion ?

page 4 , human girl says : i want my daily yuri kisses / le$bian licks from the wolf girl . im having terrible withdrawals . and fukk the male human , i dont care about that raci$t a$$-hole .

at this point , to make this manga great again , the mangaka should just kill off the male human .

anyone else would be a more better male MC than him : the male lion , the male donkeys , the muscle male kangaroo , the futanari hyena , .....

or no male MC at all , in every chapters , the cute girls will have a lot of yuri love and yuri $ex , lol .

Fed-Kun's army
People angry at Jin for saying to Lanka that he doesn't care about her, should learn to read and reread the chapter...

@starch12313
He was traumatized by the bears. Please stop with your victim blaming!

@Onsokumaru

He was traumatized by the bears. Please stop with your victim blaming!

He wasn't only traumatized by the bears. He was also negatively affected by Lanka licking his wounds. Despite the bears and Lanka fundamentally having two different intentions. Something that Jin completely ignores. So simply if his reasoning for hating animals is shit, im gonna call it out as shit.

"'I have a dream!.' That one day every person in this school will control their own destiny. A school of the truly free, dammit. A school of action, not words! Ruled by strength, not comittee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick teachers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 8-hour spew of trivia and knowledge bullshit! Fuck Seton Gakuen pride! Fuck societal expectation! FUCK ALL OF IT! 

Seton Gakuen is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new Seton Gakuen will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make Seton Gakuen great again! In my new Seton Gakuen, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for grades, not for approval! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"
-President Jin Mazama

Users who are viewing this thread