Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 121 - Who's the Boss? (2)

@Onsokumaru

He misunderstood her intentions because he was, surprise, traumatized!

Which is irrelevant because we know that he still holds those feeling in highschool, despite understanding animals and the reason why Lanka did it.

@ZeroWWE He's the only sane student in the cool and constantly helps other students with their problems. Why wouldn't they vote for him?

@Onsokumaru

You don't seem to understand how trauma works. You can't just reason it away.

1: Just because its traumatic it does not mean that his actions are reasonable.
2: You would need to prove that said past instance was as traumatic as you suggest. So goodluck lol.
3: If your assertion is that he can do and believe anything simply because of trauma, than sadly you dont have an argument. Lets assume that someone has had a traumatic experience with women. For example an abusive mother. Does this give said person the right to hurt any women that they see? Even if his justifications is trauma? No it doesn't. If said person claims mental illness and it works, said person will still be facing something such as medical rehabilitation for his trauma. They dont go free.

You're adamant that Jin is being reasonable with his disdain towards animals. If thats the case than back up your assertion that his trauma was to such a degree. Likewise defend your position on how his trauma and mental illness can get someone scot free.

Fed-Kun's army
I better stop feeding the troll. The amount of red herrings, blimey!

Like anyone would love animals after being attacked by bears...

@Onsokumaru

The fact that you chose to opt out my profile speaks volume for your argument. Red herring lol oh please. I simply exposed how exaggerated your comment was and asked you to defend such outrageous claims. If being pressed to use logic and evidence urks you to such a degree that you have to claim me of using a fallacy, than you need to rethink about your ability to debate lol.

Fed-Kun's army
starch12313
"opt out my profile" What does that even mean? Everything you write is a red herring with zero evidence.

@Onsokumaru

Opted out my name again lol. Noted though. The fact that you continue to not notify me just so that you can hide in your corner. Gives me 100% evidence in that you have no argument. Also.

Everything you write is a red herring with zero evidence.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol oh man.

Dex-chan lover
HUMANITY FOR THE

*inhales

F U C K I N G

*inhales again

W I N ! ! ! ! !

Fed-Kun's army
starch12313
I don't know how can I affect to notify you or not. And even so, that's irrelevant. You're just throwing red herrings around, since you lost the argument.

Users who are viewing this thread