Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 122 - Who's the Boss? (3)

Dex-chan lover
Hyena for Hitomi
Ghey bois for Jin

😆

Also, shit. Scanlator you're from Lebanon? Hope you guys are doing okay!

Dex-chan lover
Hyena and Hitomi for the win.🤩

Jim and yaoi harem. 🤣🤣

Poor Lanka will be left alone like this.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the author himself is already beginning to parody this subplot.

Hopefully Hitomi will end up with the hyena. With Jin she is nothing more than a pair of boobs with a personality of a door knob, with Yena she had some actual character development.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly Jin just likes her body, Hyena is far more interesting and Hitomi feels like a character

Lmao what character development she's went back to I'm male because I say so after that one chapter the author wasted.
Development would be that she accepts her feminine part and act like every other female hyena does while still preferring her male side.

to @Agsilver & everyone else in chat:

Do you feel more & more that Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen is steadily heading toward it climax? I mean not right now but somewhere in 2021 it might end soon. Cause most school setting manga I've have read alway does this time skip montage where it show the cast many years in school & either skip to there junior or senior years for the final arc.

cause after handling this romance plot point & some filler arcs down the road, i don't know what next for Murenase!

thanks

Dex-chan lover
Now this is a misunderstanding that I don't mind.

@Rukka
I believe the bat still doesn't know Yena is a girl so she thinks the hyena is a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread