Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 124 - Who's the Boss? (5)

Dex-chan lover
@Hikari_Owari I mean...has it ever been stated that they teach only animal education here? Im sure they have and i just cant remember but whose to say they dont just teach basic education to a variety of animals?

cause that comparison is like saying human schools only teach you about psychology, anthropology and anatomy

Fed-Kun's army
@PDugna
A lot of the reason everyone is convinced that he has feelings for Lanka is because he constantly repeats that he hates animals and would want them extinct, yet he tends to go out of his way to help Lanka when she's in trouble (and any animal she asks him to) and has so much knowledge about animals that he even knows more about a species of animal than the actual species themselves. He's even willing to share said knowledge when he has absolutely no reason to.

Dex-chan lover
Where does the pile of meat come from? All animals are sentient... Oh no, this is just like Beastars.

THis is getting worse and worse like what the fuck i thought it was suppose to be about cooking and other things not afucking romcom and weird fucking transgender stuff

He is not an animal lover.
In a flashback chapter he
failed to protect chibi Lanka from three bears, he started to study every animal in order to know their weakness.

@XaneKudo
A lot of the reason everyone is convinced that he has feelings for Lanka is because he constantly repeats that he hates animals and would want them extinct, yet he tends to go out of his way to help Lanka when she's in trouble
Or, you know, because he already let it slip that he likes Lanka like 100 chapters ago.

Users who are viewing this thread