Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 124 - Who's the Boss? (5)

Dex-chan lover
Nothing new, just Jin being an Alpha, as per usual.

lmao, King fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
@Igmk
when was that? i think you're right, but I don't remember it happening

or was it like a 'the moon is beautiful' kind of thing

Dex-chan lover
Jin made one massive mistake. You can only train a tiny portion of the animals there, and even fewer would retain that training. One guy trying to tame all wildlife is doomed to fail, even if he wins the election. This isn't a video game where taming is a simple process of pressing a button and waiting a few seconds.

Also, King is the best side character. Calls his girlfriend lewd on live TV for all to hear, brazenly admits that he has the strength to control his lust, and drops the hard truths on Jin.

You know, for an animal, Lanka is surprisingly obedient. Nothing's really stopping her from just climbing the stairs without answering the question. Even in the first floor where the objective is to subjugate a giant beast, Jin just skipped past and didn't get disqualified.

@nobaka It was in Chapter 19, when Hitomi was about to give her answer to Jin's first confession.
09480e95ad.png

@dojinshi

It's more like he ends up getting involved with the other animals, both when studying, eating and frequenting the same space, so you end up learning about them to know better how to handle them.

You don't need to do that about humans if you're one, as you don't need to do that about wolfs if you're one.
But as he's a human having (both in the present and in the future as a possibility) interactions with every animal possible, it's of his advantage knowing more about them.

Why they (the animals) don't do that? They don't care until they need to (like the lion and her girl [forgot what animal she is] ).

Dex-chan lover
That one page needs fixing... and frankly, our boy just wants to conquer his harem...

@Werebearguy It's not a video game??? But he passed through levels and went on tons of missions...

@Igmk then proceeds to push her away several times, refuse her advances, he's being blunt there and happily does so. He tolerates lanka for the majority of this.

Like I said this whole thing is just a big form of gaslighting for him, "You totally like her because you're nice once an awhile." Even though he prioritizes Hitomi constantly over the other girls when he can. It just feels wrong is all.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga King-kun.

Also, the credits page made me lol and recall a youtube video I saw doing a parody of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that stated turtles have huge d*cks that go the length of their body. Not sure if true, but I imagine Jin would know.

Users who are viewing this thread