Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 125 - Who's the Boss? (6)

Dex-chan lover
Doki doki princess carry time! Or maybe a floor kabedon (or whatever it's called).

ez3

Why dont he just say that he came back because she is a good friend but he still likes hitomi? Is that so damn hard?

hitomi is right, there is like and then there is like. however, it's her, not jin, mixing up which like belongs to which.

Because of the human instinct fear, Jin was unable to intervene, allowing the animals to fall on Lanka. She received multiple severe bruising and while being transported to the hospital 12 minutes later, died of prolonged internal bleeding.

Dex-chan lover
harem ending, jin impregnates hitomi, lanka, and the rest of the cute ones

Aggregator gang
It feels like the author Nisekoi'd this series in the end. There was always one choice until the author fucked it up.

anyone else just skim through this just to see if it's thte same shit, and I was right oh well time to drop it finally.

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007 You can just seartch for it... Because it seems like Murenase doujins are quite rare =_= The site I looked at had only one and it was pretty dumb with shitty mammoth.

Dex-chan lover
@zok7404 most mangas that don't have a planned out story are like that. I hate when my fav series ends, but I'd rather them end before I hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread