Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 125 - Who's the Boss? (6)

Dex-chan lover
@gregger Well, that's mandatory now.
And here we go...
2lW51md.jpg

lXyO73Z.jpg

God, I hate Hitomi. Literally the dumbest, most useless and generic character in the entire manga. She has two settings, either worried, or the big-boob mode in Jin's imagination. And that's also my biggest gripe with their relationship. At no point in the manga was Jin shown to actually care about Hitomi, besides wanting to shag her. All of their interactions boiled down to Jin imagining her naked, her pressing her boobs agains him, or them having a serious conversation about Lanka. Yena has an infinitely better chemistry with Hitomi.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 125 and we have just decided to discuss the feelings of one of the two female leads? Well, better late than never lol.

@Viruth: Honestly Yena and Hitomi's chemistry is just as shallow. Hitomi suddenly falling for Yena just because of the whole "Manliest Man" and "I don't know what to do" elements feels far more forced than even Ranka and Jin, and that's saying something. Hitomi's always only seen Yena as a friend the last 100 chapters up until now, and has shown several times she's romantically interested in Jin in said chapters. Its like Nisekoi's ending, but with Yuri shoved in for the heck of it.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
Seton Academy is 90% comedy and 10% romance. I kinda liked that the romance took a back seat, especially with such a large cast of cute girls. Whoever wins, everyone else loses, so it's better to just not focus on the romance at all.

"Why did you come back?"

"Oh, just because Hitomi, the girl I like, wanted to come back here. She, in stark contrast to myself, actually missed all the filthy animals in this school. Can you imagine it? I was just having the standard manga school experience, living the life I always wanted and enjoying myself. But noooo, she wanted to go back here. She even still has the delusion that I like you. Funny, right?"

Dex-chan lover
@Assaultsquirt Well, as you can see from the comment in front of yours, some people still read this solely for romance and their sexual fetishes, lol. Also cudos for DBZ userpic, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@sawr @maelstroon

Not that it's really much of a spoiler since they don't really say anything but...
Lanka: But Jin feels about Hitomi...
Jin: The one I like is Hino-san but...I also don't really dislike you...so...I...
Animals: *shouting* MATE MATE MATE
Announcer: Everyone please be quiet!

Oh boi, i think she is going to dodge that easily and this dumbass is going to be crushed by it

As @CurlyBruce TLed, I still have hopes he will end with hitomi. Imo he just has a hard time admitting he also likes his mutt ( but not romantically).
It's like he had a dog and he struggled to admit he likes his dog, as stupid as it sounds.

Dex-chan lover
@Akahashio
I also hope that's the case. Having romantic feelings for Lanka isn't just a cliche in this context, it's also nonsensical. It does make much more sense that he's being a tsundere about his possible affection for animals.

@Assaultsquirt
I agree, but I think the series is pretty much on its death's door -- so it makes sense that all romantic loose-ends are being tied around right now.

Users who are viewing this thread