Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 130 - The Odorless Girl (3)

@I_love_older_women Thank you, but remember you aren't allowed to disagree with someone, because their opinions are facts in their eyes.. SHE is the worst character about this manga. "my opinion".

Dex-chan lover
@Yiledute

Is it her? Coz it seems she doesnt know who shes tslking to, yet she thought for herself that the voice was familiar.

So they re both thinking that the other is dead?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... the author is actually going forward with her being a rhinograde? She wasn’t a kinkajou Jin mislabeled?

...this opens up so many more questions about the world

Dex-chan lover
Inside Jin's mind, he is thinking that the shitty koala isn't that shitty after all. Until next lunch, that is.

Fed-Kun's army
@rasz, yes, they both think the other died during the extinction.
Or at least that if they survived there is almost no chance they would meet again.

Dex-chan lover
Hoji-Hoji it's time to go home
800px-Mus%C3%A9e_zoologique_de_Strasbourg-Rhinograde_%28Rhinogradentia%2C_cropped%29.jpg

Also, I don't really like that fictional creatures are included... If I wanted fictional creatures, I'd just read MonMusu

Aggregator gang
They portrayed the least nightmarish Rhinograde. I really wanted to see a Lovecraft space horror species since there are some horrendous Rhinograde out there.

@zok7404 I was confused at first. I didn't recall you saying that, then I saw you made another comment after. I was replying exclusively to the one you made before that. Funny thing about opinions is that even though they're yours; they can still be wrong. "No one likes Yena can easily be proven wrong" cause I like Yena. Also let my girl have her time to shine the cover.
Inb4 your opinion doesn't matter.

@shinyray01 I guess I should of put I don’t like her and some others as well don’t like her character too. Also Only the assertions they are based on can be said to be true or false when it comes to opinions

Users who are viewing this thread