Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 132 - The Curtain Rises! Hoji-hoji Cup!! (1)

Fed-Kun's army
@reu One day I'll have to introduce you to some friend of mine, Sir Arnold Reagan Casm

reu

Dex-chan lover
@lnomsim amazing, you're friends with a knight?
What did he do to get decorated with the title?

Fed-Kun's army
@reu he won a football match and hence achieved worldpeace, they didn't say it, but some part of his story is told in a South park episode.

Dex-chan lover
...Humans. I never could wrap my head around this part of human behavior, running after a ball, watching others run after a ball...

Dex-chan lover
i guess before this match , they had this talk :

- nose brother : yo , my friends , can you play a deadly soccer match to win my sister for me ?
- ok , fine . you will play which position in the team ? offensive , defensive positions or the goal-keeper ?
- nah , i will just safely be a commentator while you guys risk your lives for me .
- WTF ?

last page , so her name is "iena" , not "yena" . she is so cute , she is the main character of this manga .

Dex-chan lover
If you want to use violence in football, always make sure the ball is in there, in the mix.

Dex-chan lover
any arc , that doesnt focus on the annoying male human and his lame romance , is a good arc of this manga .

Users who are viewing this thread