Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 137 - The Curtain Rises! Hoji-hoji Cup!! (6)

That second to last pic, does it come from the artist himself, or did the translator add it? Anyway, that's a nice picture you got there. Can't seem to find the source (even using SauceNAO), does anyone happen to know about it?

Dex-chan lover
"Snout"... its a f-in nose.

Unless, of course, all the female animals actually do look like realistic animals like the males do and we're just seeing things through Jin's twisted beastiality minded view.

Fed-Kun's army
my family behind me while I browse the manga to its last page...IT ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering about this for a while now.
Does she even HAVE a snout? Especially such a pronounced nose, that she can walk upon? This is pretty much where "all females are humanoids" really fail, here...
I mean, what about female elephants? They snort apples and drop them into their mouths with their human noses?
We're not even supposed to care about these sort of things, and yet, here I am...This arc really isn't doing anyone any favors. If the next arc is gonna be as shite as the last 2, I'll just drop the manga. It already feels like it's dying.

@tigerstar186
Probably gonna last 2 more chapters...
1 chapter to conclude the match and say goodbye to Hoji, and then 1 more chapter to segue from "losing a pack-mate", to the new arc.

Users who are viewing this thread