Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 133 - The Curtain Rises! Hoji-hoji Cup!! (2)

Power Uploader
I honestly don't care about this arc. Neither the rhinogrades or soccer interest me. Bring back the marine school.

Dex-chan lover
They dont even exist why waste an arc on this?, would have been cooler to introduce a insect school or something.

Insect school can be interessing or Archanoid school (with Spider Waifu can want steal the protagonist )

I really enjoyed the anime and early stages in the manga. This has sadly become too boring at this point and find myself skipping any chapters that doesn’t focus on the main group. Story lost its focus of Lanka making a diverse pack that can coexist and overcome obstacles; but instead devolved itself into just introducing a new species with a problem and Jin solving said problem.

Manga going downhill with the introduction of so many new and useless side characters whose names I’ll never remember. Another Komi-San in the making. Such a shame. Adding to the dropped list.

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : i guess you can say : he shoots out his sticky , smelly "bodily juices" all over the bodies of these 2 girls , lol .

page 6 , panel 1 : note that panda girl is smiling and enjoying the b0ndage , lol .

page 7 :
- ... ball between her legs ...
- yo , that line sounds so wrong .

Users who are viewing this thread