Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 134 - The Curtain Rises! Hoji-hoji Cup!! (3)

Okay, the Glansnosed Mole Snouter is portrayed as capable to divide itself at the base of its snout by way of fission in this chapter, but I discovered that the ones possessing that trait are in reality the Gut Snouters (or Enterorrhinus). Well, the Rhinotalpus and Enterorrhinus genera are part of the Rhinotalpidae (Mole-Like Snouters) family. I guess the author just mixed them up.

When I saw the picture of the island, I thought it looked like a dick. Thanks to the end card, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought so.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, the island is supposed to look like a nose... Get your heads out of the gutter....

Fed-Kun's army
The island disappeared because humans were testing atom bombs right? That’ll be awkward for Jin to explain.

Dex-chan lover
tTc9cKQ.gif

@thegentelman : I'm really confused about this arc .
I think that these are fictitious creatures that have slipped into this world some how. The bro is basically saying "hey we need to get back to our reality". the made up creatures had also gone "extinct" so that's another layer. dimension stuff will probably just be hand waved away.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ririsu if you saw a dick rather than a nose, even though this arc is all about noses, then I fear that you must have a really deep-seated love for the dick...

........ at this point i just want this whole arc to end already...... and here i thought that hyena d*ck arc was the worst...... no, maybe it is the worst and this arc is the second worst.....

Double-page supporter
The rule given about the minimum number of player is incorrect: in football, it's when there are not enough players (the number depends on the federation/competition) on a team that the match is stopped.
That means that if the other team bench is empty and they have more players, they can just win by incapacitating players (while still receiving red cards) from the other team and they still win.

Users who are viewing this thread