Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 136 - The Curtain Rises! Hoji-hoji Cup!! (5)

Dex-chan lover
page 11 : unfortunately , i HATE haikyuu and most of manga-s of weekly shonen jump / shonen dump .

and haikyuu is a basketball , ya0i manga , right ?

Dex-chan lover
this arc really ruined the good name of 'Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen'. Every main characters including jin seem shitty now. I would rather watch side characters than them.

Double-page supporter
Suddenly turned into soccer football manga

Aggregator gang
Finally... its almost over.... Also we already know she wont dissappear... we got extinct animals

Dex-chan lover
Rhinogrades are such a stupid thing. If we're going to have filler that literally goes nowhere, at least make it about good characters like Yena or King. There is no emotional attachment to be had with Hoji.

You know..... i would be happier if this arc ends right here, in this chapter with the entire fictious animals dissapearing like thanos snap...... when her leg gone it should be the start, and this chapter should've put an end to this arc...... god end this arc already.....

Dex-chan lover
It's so cathartic to see so many "hate comments" on this arc, and on the previous one.

Dex-chan lover
For a while now it feels like every new arc is filled with people hating the arc and then moving on to the next one to hate on it too. Whata re you even doing here at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Hoping that the author gets his head out of his ass and starts writing the main cast or alteast write animals that actually exist he could have gone for an insect school or Arctic animal school but instead he is dragging in animals that dont exist.

Double-page supporter
Im feeling really bad for this manga. Ii was one of my favorites mangas when started, but after the Extinct class arc and the introduction of Batwaifu, the manga started to become dull.

Dex-chan lover
I mean this arc wasn't bad, it's just really boring. Nothing really gained or accomplished by having Hoji in the squad, just a girl with a literal existential crisis.
Hopefully things go back to being animals in the next chapter, this was honestly a "filler" episode in my opinion.
I hope the author doesn't do aliens or imaginary friends for the next animals on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread