Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 139 - The Curtain Rises! Hoji-hoji Cup!! (8)

Dex-chan lover
It's almost over. To the brave ones who didn't drop it with this boring arc, congratulations for toughing it out.

"Arc?" That was a whole freaking story unto itself, thank God it's finally over.

3 months I think? around 12 chapters w/ 1 a week so this was one looong (& sadly boring) arc. lets see what we get next!

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I have been fine with all the previous arcs, even the dinosaur one (only started getting bored towards the end). This arc though, I have found to be just really boring. Hopefully the next one will be interesting.

Okay boys, remember:
Should your waifu ever appear in the real world, just lick her body all over!

Dex-chan lover
If this is the final arc the Manga is ending on I will say that the writer really shit the bed with his story and serve as an example on how not to waste a good premise on pointless arcs that go no where.

Dex-chan lover
it's over. i dont know if i want to look forward to new chapter...

This was simultaneously the best and the worst arc ever. Like I know it's not over since otherwise the mangala wouldn't have Jin ponder the situation and have a re do of "It's a miracle" gag but still it's kind of in a limbo of simultaneously being a terrible fucking concept and simultaneously have surprisingly good execution... Which thinking about it is pretty much this manga in a nutshell considering this manga's keystones is having real animals as men and cute girls as women which out of context sounds terrible but within the work has it function well enough that it works.

Group Leader
lick the back of your hand and smell it

she's as smelly as that right now

Users who are viewing this thread