Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 139 - The Curtain Rises! Hoji-hoji Cup!! (8)

Oh thank god, this arc is finally over. Even for this manga, this story was pretty stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manga even though there are up and down, but this arc was goddamn awful.
i don't know how Japan is responding to this tho, but i really hope the manga doesn't get shortened as a consequence.

Also fuck it, if we can have fictional book-based animals introduced more than 110 chapters in, I want shit to go balls to the wall to compensate for losing the plot ("plot") and basic scenario, and the worst sin of all, being boring. Dragons, Hobbits, Goblins of all variety, DOOM-style Demons, Yokai, Aliens, and so on—bring them in before the axe of lack-of-talent-and-writing-prowess comes down. They're also fictitious, and there's tons people that believe(d) in most of those in some way, so why not? Couldn't break any rules that were introduced less than 10 chapters ago. At least it would be more interesting than nose-soccer that lasted longer than any other arc in the series by far.

Dex-chan lover
Yena's imagination of Lanka licking the whole planet. 🤣🤣🤣

ez3

Utterly pointless arc.
The author should go full shonen. A tournament arc. lol.

Dex-chan lover
my theory about the panels of the next chapter 140 that the mangaka posted on his twitter :

the annoying male human wakes up in the normal world , from a 10-years coma , so i guess this entire manga is just his long dream , his imagination , or his life in an isekai , an isekai with cute animal girls .

just like chapter 1 of isekai oji-san : https://mangadex.org/chapter/477961/1

ErkvquSVgAYgvm4

Erl2ZjPWMAI7mbR.png

This manga needs a chapter of Lanka jumping over a shark girl just to make it official.

Users who are viewing this thread