Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 140 - Couple (1)

Double-page supporter
Either sunken so deep into dream arc or... coming axe?
No, before rushing to conclusions with the latter, how is the sales doing currently?

Dex-chan lover
And now I feel the urge to start the who-knows-how-manyth character in Skyrim...

Dex-chan lover
Well we all know this is a dream

I'm not sure I'm gonna enjoy it but let's see where the author takes us.
I'm gonna assume Lanka became a dictator or something and she took over the world when he went into a coma

Aggregator gang
I swear someone mentioned this last chapter that this was gonna happen (to an extent).

Dex-chan lover
Now this is an interesting arc after a shitty arc. Though is it really a time skip or a dream?

It has already been announced that the manga is close to ending so we probably got only this arc and at best another one for conclusion.

Double-page supporter
Lol time skip bs and he is still a high schooler. Wasted his time poor dude.

Dex-chan lover
"this manga will end soon / will be axed soon" probably is just a joke from the mangaka .

the human girl looks the same so i guess this is just a complex scheme / conspiracy / joke / game / prank / You Just Got Punk'd , to mess with the annoying male human , he was actually in a coma for only a few days . the human girl just cut her hair , is cosplaying with a nurse outfit , and acting and telling him bull-sh!ts .

next chapter , human girl will probably say : yo annoying male human , say hello to my animals-loving husband and my many childrens , troll lololololol , i HATE raci$t , species-ist like you so i marry another man , lol lol lol .
- annoying male human : is this all part of some inter-planetary conspiracy to make me think I'm a lowly construction worker ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(1990_film)

Dex-chan lover
this is how the author gonna finish this series? god damnit why????

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe y’all are falling for this bait. You really think they’re gonna do a ten year timeskip but have the exact same character design? Like, Jin maybe, given he skipped. But Hitomi looks the same too beyond a minute hairstyle change. It’s obviously a dream or a prank or something like that.

Also, why the fuck is Hana sticking around? We don’t need a constant reminder of the worst arc and she has literally no personality beyond a worse rendition of Miyubi’s gag.

i would really love to see the human school again just to see the humam versions of the characters not the shitty unnecesary echii

Dex-chan lover
kicking out the nak*d mole rat girl in just 1 page ? she is 1 of the most important characters of this manga , even more important than the annoying male human . maybe this manga is really getting the axe .

page 4 , koala girl is talking about this coffee : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak

last page : panda girl is dry-humping bat girl ? so hot , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread