Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 140 - Couple (1)

To everyone speculating that its ending soon, yes it is.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-01-14/murenase-seton-gakuen-manga-only-has-a-little-more-to-go/.168348

Dex-chan lover
@SoulOverCaos Given all the other crazy stuff that has happened (and the possibility that it has been axed) I'd say it's 50/50 whether it's a dream or not.

Wait, no. I did say i wanted this to just end already but not like this omg i literally SPECIFIED it should be a happy ending with lanka and jin realizing their feelings and talking it out but NOOOO the author had to pull a fucking Alice In Borderlands move on a slice of life manga. Something that DOES NOT WORK! Where dis this idea EVEN come from???

Dex-chan lover
One shitty arc ends, another begins. They only have one school year left anyways, so give us some development and not fillers, that desolve the foundation. Reveal a tiny bit more about Lanka's and Jin's past. Make them remember a bit more. And let him end up with human girl anyway.

This arc already seems more interesting than the previous 2 or 3 arcs. Maybe we’ll finally get to see what the world looks like outside of the school since they’re all adults now.

I swear, this better be a dream...

Using "you were in a coma" as a means to timeskip is such a lackluster and shitty trope.

Users who are viewing this thread