Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 141 - Couple (2)

Dex-chan lover
unlike with TRIGGER, this time going taking things into space won't disappoint anyone!

About Lanka
lanka is not dead, she's just in outer space
"nowhere in this world" or another world where she's the boss (adult world /dark world)
my guess

Dex-chan lover
My guess is she's going to be the ruler of galaxy, snatched a ufo and disappeared

What a bold move. 10 year coma timeskip is not something you see everyday in this kind of manga

I don't understand why there are so many people who think if Lanka and Jin got together, it would have come out of nowhere.
Jin basically implied to Hitomi that if Lanka wasn't a wolf he'd be interested in her all the way back in Chapter 19. That's one of the reasons she Hitomi doesn't actively pursue him. Because the "one you truly like is Lanka-chan."

I'll admit that I would have preferred the author to actually build up a relationship, and make Jin get over his animalphobia gradually, but to say it's coming out of nowhere isn't entirely true.

Let us remember aliens do exist in this manga so it isn't unrealistic that Lanka aimed to get those beyond the stars to join her pack.
Also surprised we haven't seen Jins BL harem.

Bro I know this shit is a troll, and in actuality a dream, but I’m still very curious on how the author will progress the story. My guess is that lanka dies, or moves away, Jin gets depressed in the dream world. Then he finally wakes up from his dream, and starts to appreciate Lanka more, after learning how much she means to him. Best case scenario there is actual development and Jin does finally love her; worse case scenario, he COMPLETELY forgets all about this (like all SHONEN ARCS smh), and this shit is never mentioned again, and he continues to treat her the same.

Users who are viewing this thread