Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 143 - Couple (4)

Dex-chan lover
Love the new spin on Miyubi's death where they just haul her corpse around like it's nothing. Kinda disappointed Jin didn't tell them all to get stuffed for wanting to basically kill him to try and send his soul into the past.

I'm skipping through most of the dialogue, this arc is just trash and I feel bad , don't know what the author thought

Dex-chan lover
This is too big brain for me, Miyubi literally Stephen fucking Hawking.

edit: @Greyhood this was literally announced last year that the manga is ending this month of February, author is just wrapping it up. Not everything is axe axe axe axe seriously MangaDex users need to stop using that term. Fucking Axe.

Fed-Kun's army
ok last panel was pretty cool

@Xystus right??? I'm seeing people just use it whenever a manga is just ending.

Double-page supporter
Don’t care much for this arc but damn the lion has so many babies

Dex-chan lover
this arc is kind of very ridiculous, and since it was known to be coming to a close so long ago, why make this ridiculousness the way to finish the story. it just feels too forced and rushed

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus Oh ok my bad . I didn't know it was naturally coming to its end. Since i really liked the earlier parts, the two last arcs are leaving me disappointed, i was too quick to call the axe to "excuse" the manga.

Wtf is this even? First we had 2 months of nose-demons and now we have an alternate future & reversion? i am confusion

Supporter
Sounds like this is wrapping up soon - we've had the fictional creatures coming back to the world and I wasn't too sure about where it was going to go after that. The time skip and Lanka having passed seemed fairly ominous, now he's acknowledged his feelings for her he can go back, save her, and be pack-mate with her again.

Double-page supporter
Page 7... for a moment I thought Zebra had a duel disk in her arm xD.

Dex-chan lover
@Greyhood I'd say it's the contrary of an axe. From 100+ chapters the author told all he could, so the manga is being dragged on. I think that these 2 last arcs show that he has no idea as to how wrap this up in a satisfiying way.

It's weird that he easily agreed to get pulverised.
Unless he was enticed by the blowing part (mainly by Hiitomi).

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread