Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 143 - Couple (4)

Dex-chan lover
Soooo... a shitty arc around made up "species", followed by a useless "time skip for 4 chapters" arc.

Why not just end the series.

Man I thought the series jumped the shark several times before but this one takes the cake.

Is this the chapter where we find out that Jin is secretly a masochist and that's why he's consenting to getting into a barrel that looks like the one from Pop-up Pirates and get the shit beaten out of him?

Man, I'm still reading but this manga was way more fun when instead of being a tsundere Jin was just straight up racist

Dex-chan lover
So, he's going to get killed and go back to the past. And course he's end up with Lanka because the series demands it, even though it makes zero sense and pretty much any girl is better than that hyperactive child.

@KLGChaos
He's going to use his contempt instead to traverse the 6-dimmensional space. He will get back to the point right after he got to the hospital, wake up and call her a stupid dog, leaving us wondering was this real or just his dream. I hope he fixes the timeline and Yukari doesn't solve world hunger.

Aggregator gang
Can't we just leave Lanka dead, end the series and call it axed ? What a fucking boring arc.

WTF

"They're no longer jumping the shark! They are jumping a fucking Megalodon!" - RickRaptor105

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit, at this point I don't even bother to read the chapter anymore.

I could handle a nonsensical football match with a fictitious being, but 4 years time skip with time travel bullshit is just too much. Why would the editor let this pass?

Way to go Lion-san. Clearly this arc in named because of you and the impala.
Wonder if we'll see the other two Donkeys now that Chloe made her appearance.

Dex-chan lover
U stupid? They just told you they give you a beating, that's so bad, you wind up 10 years earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread