Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 143 - Couple (4)

Dex-chan lover
*check manga name*
This really took a turn down the weird alley huh? Let see where this goes

Power Uploader
The twist is so easy to see. His current 'out of coma' life is him dreaming during his 'coma' (he's just unconscious). The barrel thing is gonna be someone dropping him down a flight of stairs and he's gonna wake up with Lanka licking his face.

Contributor
Author is definitely a frequent customer of Scapappus, because at this point he's obviously just been throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Contributor
Anybody who says this is jumping the shark has not been reading this manga. This manga is like Jitsu wa Watashi wa, the shark was cleared in the first few volumes. This manga is way above the shark, it's left the fucking stratosphere and is hurdling towards the edge of the observable universe and anybody who hasn't realized this happening over the past 100+ chapters have not been paying attention.
This manga is absurd and always has been. Hope this isn't what I think it is and the manga will wrap up in a chapter or two but seems like it. If not, this whole thing is a massive joke to parody time travel clichés.

Yeah this has gone to shit
I'm so sad it was so fun but kinda grounded for the longest while

The sports crap started the downward spiral, the rhinograde crap destroyed any and all hope I had and this coma+time travel bullshit is how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
Zero Escape:Virtue's Last Reward (2012) looking kinda different
just access the morphogenetic field bro

Users who are viewing this thread