Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 98 - We're all Growing (3)

Hitomi: *literally the only one stepping up for Yena-Kun,doesn’t criticize him,tries to cheer him up,respects him deeply,and stops him from tearing his genitals off*
People: she’s a slut!

@TOPPUSUPIDO1998 That's obvious, they forget that this is more comedy than romance. The truth is, that scene was great, and to top it off, the bat saw them. Now a series of misunderstandings are going to come because Chii is too innocent and we don't know if she is going to tell what she "saw" or keep it to herself making her feel very uncomfortable when she is near Hitomi or Jin 🤣.

Dex-chan lover
It seems nothing has changed that much since I dropped this shit months ago. This f*cking hyena is still kicking ass of animals way above its league and it the author still insists on trying to make this piece of sh*t as a cool guy that beats everyone in the school. Fuck this character, honestly. This manga was great for me until this crap was introduced.

Dex-chan lover
I decided to come back after dropped it for like 8 months, still shit as ever

How are people in this thread thinking this is NTR or that Hitomi is a whore? Jin and Hitomi ain't even in a relationship yet, nor did anything sexual happen to constitute an NTR tag on this shit.

Dex-chan lover
It was always obvious those two plus the neandertal girl are a love triangle.😄

Anyone crying about ntr simply have a fragile ego.

Dex-chan lover
The comments are more funny and entertaining than the manga itself.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
No white knights, Hitomi has been a passive bitch since the Jin confession, that's not new. I still can't forget that.
And kids, this has been a romcom since the author showed the Lanka true feelings and the confession. The comedy is more strong, sure, but the romance is still here, bug us.

@Azapuela

NTR is cheating, its someones significant other in a relationship being stolen away. Last time i checked you cant cheat if there was no romantic relationship to begin with. In the hypothetical that Hitomi wants to be with Yena, all Jin can do is suck it up because he lost his chance at that kind of relationship. She loved someone else. Thanfully for Jin that ain't the case. Hence, no NTR tag is needed here.

@Azapuela

If that is so, than may i ask what would your definition of NTR be? How is this occasion NTR? Most if not all of the definitions i have tried to find for it having been that it is cheating.

I thought it was already explained that what she has is a penile clitoris and it functions basically like a stupidly designed birth canal? I shrugged off Yena going back to square one thinking she was a male even though I thought that arc was wrapped up more or less but her comparing her dangling bit of flesh to an actual male's is like comparing apples and oranges since they do different things.

@Curccoll R*peman was the hero we needed but didn't deserve. Was still pretty funny seeing the few ppl being butthurt over the credits pages every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God people are arguing about the forbidden 3 letter genre

Abandon all hope he who read here

Users who are viewing this thread