Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Lone Wolf Lanka

Dex-chan lover
Okay this is sometimes annoying but also pretty dang funny so imma continue this

I miss Rapeman so much. His credit pages were amusing as well.

Just found this manga. I would like for you to continue translating the missing chapters. I loved chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
@Potato_Melon Wow, never knew this got an anime. Thanks for the info also have you watched it? cause i would like to know if the anime skips too much scene from the manga or changed the story. Cause i really wanna watch anime and hear the voice acting in it. But if they changed the story and skip some huge amount of the manga. Then imma read this instead.

@ICYCOZY I watched the anime when it aired. For the most part, the anime doesn't exactly skip much of the story but rather merges many of the events together. What might be an individual arc in the manga is often combined with another arc in the anime. I did enjoy it and in some cases think the anime did a better job. If you have time, consider watching it and comparing it to the first few chapters.

Just found this manga. I would love it if you can upload the missing chapters again! 😁

man rapeman was based, wish his stuff was still here

if you don't like it just don't look at the credit page, in the end it's a tragedy of the commons with the whiny snowflakes

Man that dude rape man was annoying af like ok everyonce in a whle thats fine but eveery chapter? nah man

why'd they have to purge chapters for being "offensive" especially when there's no alternative translations for the missing chapters

Double-page supporter
So the arseholes arsholeyness finally got his shit removed... It was only a matter of time, and now because he couldn't just wind his fucking neck in I have to find them on an ad riddled manga website.
Well ok then.

Is it just me or did the mc actually get the hatred for beastkin just from being beaten up by a gang of Winnie da poohs

Dex-chan lover
If anyone wants to read the other chapters, just go to an aggregate site.
Also feel free to just reupload the chapters with the credits removed.

Users who are viewing this thread