Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

@Renko
Keep dreaming your stupid hyena is not even listed as a supporting character. LMAO

FXPlSUJ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hitomi is worst girl, she is for the streets. Yena sucks too, boring ass one note character constantly cucking Jin, only people who like her are people who think she's a trans icon. I hate how much the mangaka chooses to focus on these characters cause there are plenty of more like-able characters to focus on or even interesting new ones you could think of, but he insists on shoving them into the spotlight. Might drop this if he keeps forcing their relationship into the story

I understand that people are upset that Yena is getting spotlight - me too in this regard, I prefer the cooking club remaining in the spotlight (and tbh I think this arc is really boring) - but to be upset that Yena is 'cucking' Jin is stretching a little too much for me. I can agree however that introducing "NTR" or implying it in this story with respect to the MAIN characters is not a good thing to do.

I think had they hard established that Hitomi and Jin were the "true" pair then I would be just as upset and would even drop this. However, I think the author did okay in establishing instead that Ranka is the "true" main girl and that Jin truly cares about her but he is just tsundere about it, so I'm not bothered by Hitomi x Yena he is trying to push (I don't like how he is trying to push it though, but I guess you can't have this development "off-screen").

If the author is serious about Hitomi and Yena then I think we are reaching a point where the author is probably going to start focusing on Jin and Ranka or is potentially setting up a romance plot by trying to separate the "potential" partners from Jin so Ranka can be the focus and there aren't any "heartbreaks"
(i.e Today's Cerberus, Nisekoi)
in the end.

@Tocnus I believe it's a couple of things. Firstly there's the fact that Yena is quite honestly amongst the weakest characters in the manga, and thus people aren't going to be cheering him on in any romance exactly.

Secondly there's the fact that the author's attempts at romance so far have been, uhm, awful to say the least. We are told Jin and Lanka like one another, but their interactions tend to undermine it. Jin kinda cares about Lanka, but it's more akin to how a zookeeper cares about animals. They are the opposite of a natural couple, and seem more forced together by the will of the author than people who would actually become an item.

With that in mind, we have an arc which establishes a relationship no one cares about involving a character no one seems to like. Yet again it feels like the author is by force establishing a couple, and yet again it kinda just doesn't work. They might be an item now, though who knows with this manga, but it's due to a Deus ex machina rather than good development.

Honestly at this point I'm not sure why the author doesn't write Yuri instead since that seems to be what they are interested in.

I've been watching the anime and it's really enjoyable but kind of hard to get into the manga with so many chapters missing.

Is the manga as funny as the anime?

I don't want to hunt it down and find out it's not really the same.

Well it was a good run,but the author is becoming lazy since he received an anime and it went from cooking to SJW with a FEMALE HYENA... BIOLOGY DOESN'T LIE!

@zok7404 The hyena is just so bland of a character that she brings storylines down by being there. I did find the bulls mocking her hilarious. She doesn't need a penis to be masculine per say but she is still a female hyena with a big

The story has gotten bugged down by focusing on other characters around the group. I want to see Jin develop more with the people around him and not be a side characters info dump.

Hyena x Hitomi it's the worst couple ever made, they don't even have a good chemistry for each other it's just the author's fetish. The first time Jin goes actively for Hitomi she said he really cares more about Ranka, and turned him off. But He never cared, not even once about Ranka in the same way as Hitomi. If she doesn't like Jin in a romantic way just made her say it. Don't throw this bs plot armor over us.

You could make Hyena x Hitomi a real thing, but you did it so unnatural that now it's not even funny.

Aggregator gang
@Vegem: I think that's the point. For Yena it's one-sided since Hitomi has been showing signs of being attracted to Jin after all. As for Jin, he's a tsundere and that's been no secret. He cares about Ranka, but all his actions shows that he values their friendship. Anytime he's shown any romantic interest is towards a female is Hitomi. Hitomi is just the easily embarrassed type which is why it's easy to confuse her blushing as something yuri.

it's a funny story but can't execute romance, maybe author is trying to tell humans are fucking pain in the ass when it comes to the relationships.But it's also creative and fun a good read.

P.S:i really hate super defensless holy virgin types of characters like hitomi,sorry jin kun 😀

My fav character is the zebra girl.

Dex-chan lover
Can we fucking throw away hitomi pls?
i can’t stand how much of a useless character she is, so can we have a fucking arc for the only decent ship JinxRanka??
And not even for Jin, just for Ranka to let her be happy because she fucking deserve it

Dex-chan lover
apparently , 1 of the extras of the blu-ray is a very thin book ( "a thin book" is a slang for a henta! doujinshi , lol ) : in another universe , hitomi is a wolf and lanka is a human ? i hope the scan of this chapter will be uploaded into the internet soon .

and i dont understand the references in the cover of the blu-ray : the raci$t human boy is in villager 's costume ? wolf girl is very big ? zebra girl is cosplaying someone ? is this a reference to some isekai stories ?

https://twitter.com/anime_seton/status/1233334786791333888 .

ESF7Sq6UcAA6eht

ERyO5PCVAAExdTY

Users who are viewing this thread