Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

I was expecting at least the female dinosaurs to be much larger, so that at least you understood how they reproduce, but no, they are the same size as a human, total nonsense wherever you look

Hhh, so good story.. i want see the jin's child like story back to future/ meet jhonson.. lol where jin make harem intraspecies..

Doomed dino love story is a lot more compelling than 90% of the rest of Murenase and a welcome break from futahyena and Jindere and all the other stuff that's become very stale.

It's setting up a tragedy but there's no way he'll play it straight. After all the reminiscing is done and over with, I can almost guarantee Sameno will just quickly appear as Terano's wife or something.

Fed-Kun's army
I've been noticing that the author has been making jokes about this not selling well and instead of "check chapter X for details" like before it says "buy volume X for details". Does anyone know how are sells for this manga? Like is it in peril of getting axed? It's not my favorite series but after reading it for more than 100 chapters I'm invested enough to where i'd be really bothered if it gets a rushed ending.

i have just noticed recently but the manga is kinda shifting in a weird way. I dont like it as much as the beginnign anymore, kinda sad.

Since the dinosaur is still alive I'm thinking the extinction actually happen?

Good lord this is torture. From now on, I'm only reading completed manga. Having to wait for each chapter is a living hell 👹

Users who are viewing this thread