Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

Dex-chan lover
*sees new chapter, clicks series chapter list to see if it was a batch upload*
*sees gap in chapter list*
*shrug* false alarm, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Oh what happened i can still see the chapter 104 but it's deleted

Edit: nvm it's gone now lol

Looks like an anon did ch104. Even though they didn't need to do that since I entrusted the scanlation to my partners.

@AnimalGeo I saw your name as translator for that chapter (top right corner of the first page), so i'm not sure if it was Murenase! scans (which is you, with upload restriction) being busy so new member (account newly made today, March 5th) had to upload it; or your translation get leaked somewhere. Commented on the chapter about this, and the chapter was removed a moment later.

I see.
We never gave the chapter to anyone for the upload. Nothing's even ready yet.

Also, I quickly looked at the first page somewhere,
and "Hell..." to "That was hell"... What the...? Nope, that's not how the situation went. The guy went off to a bad start. I won't say any more.
Didn't bother to continue reading.

They used my script that was on /a/.
I mean, TLs get dumped along with raws there all the time.
But here, there's already a team working on the series.

Double-page supporter
What's with the new numbering for the...uh, new volumes???

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up, and Yena and Hitomi are my favorite ship. Lanka and Jin are second. Also Hitomi doesn't like Tsunderes, no way she is going for Jin. Although I also find it weird that Hitomi has more of a harem than Jin ever did.

I had this manga in my "plan to read" list for the longest time, finally caught up. Apparently there's also an anime still airing, so err... where'are all the promised doujins? (asking for a friend)

Also, Yena-chan in a skirt > Yena-kun

Double-page supporter
For the love of god, this is perfect for an actual harem ending. PLEASE don’t let the author screw this up

There's no way the author is ending this series. I mean, he should, instead of dragging it on and on, of course.

Please enlighten me.....
What species is lanka ookami? Because if she is a japanese wolf (ezzo wolf to be exact), shouldn't she joined the academy for the extinct species (the one anne, mammoth, and baiji joined) instead of seton academy??

Dex-chan lover
@fdmz supposedly a canadian wolf. The reason she is small is because she was overprotected her siscon sister.

Dex-chan lover
With chapters 2-34 missing, should I just watch the anime? How much material has it covered so far?

This was progress! Next chapter should have about three seconds of mc rethinking his tsun-ness.

Ok this blew my mind....with this chapter I literally have absolutely no idea what the story is behind beasts and half beasts.... just makes no fucking sense...

Users who are viewing this thread