Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

@SAC2501 if my memory not failed me. translator at that time using some sort of cruel joke/dark humor on their credit page. so probably mangadex don't want to post such thing.

Group Leader
Looks like "Seton Academy: Join the Pack!" is the official English title. For some reason, I can't edit the info for this manga.

@SAC2501

The translator for those missing chapters is Rapeman.

He tends to put dark and trollish political jokes in the end credits of each chapter that he scanlated.

Some folks here in this site got so offended by them that they got the Admins to create a rule that also specifically targeted him.

Due to that new rule, he decided to just leave the website altogether.

That also includes deleting all the manga and chapters that he translated and submitted to this site.

To this day, no one have replace all those missing chapters....

*sigh*

😒

Dex-chan lover
@SomeDuder
try Yuugami-kun, very unique characters

https://mangadex.org/title/12088/yugami-kun-ni-wa-tomodachi-ga-inai

Here's the cover of AA5:
tqGKwka.jpg

I'm guessing
the panda stole them to get her to stop overworking herself

Dex-chan lover
Man.. the vol. 4 with Lanka's dad and blushed StuCo President making me cringe

Hope it got better on the next volume.

I shouldn'y be happy about this, But...

I am very happy that i get to the end of the chapters i left to acummulate...

This mangas is hard to read in a bulk, There is so much PO#P jokes an Pe#is jokes that it sometimes becomes a chore to read...

Chapter 116...

Well would you look at that, the author stopped drinking and doing some plot progress.... yaaaaay

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me where to start reading after anime or if anime skiped a lot and its better to start from 0?

I know the manga is not gonna go that way, but I really hope the two MC's stay in the human school and the manga ends. Or at least Jin, because you can see that he really loves it there.

@_Kuuhaku_ I kind of got over Jin's character as the manga progressed. If I hate tsundere characters for being bitches then he has to get the same treatment for being an overall douche. I dont think over this many chapters he has once admitted to being somewhat fond of the people around him.

Users who are viewing this thread