Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

Y'know I think of all the actual good stuff that gets cancelled, then there's this train wreck that still keeps going.

Honestly I am confused how this train wreck stands at a 7.86. Don't get me wrong the premise of the manga (basically the beginning of animals gaining intelligence & humans now being the minority in the world) is interesting, but everything from that point was just one dumpster fire to another. The weird Hyena girl thing with Hitomi. The latest fantasy animal thing. Honestly I am only pushing myself to read this to see if (and hopefully when) Hitomi & Jin become a couple and if the T-Rex teacher meets the female T-Rex teacher.

D

Deleted member 169011

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-01-14/murenase-seton-gakuen-manga-only-has-a-little-more-to-go/.168348 ending soon

Oh boy, time for to find out he probably got NTR'd while he was out since Hitomi probably got married or something only for him to wake up and realize it was a dream like in the episode of Family Guy where
Stewie kills Lois

What is this bullshit it’s becoming more and more of a train wreck

This has been downhill for while but if this "that fcking time skip again xDD" is real. I swear it'll be axed soon.

This shit is fucking wack at this point. I have no idea how I’m still enjoying reading it because it’s just one vomit of a chapter after another. Hopefully this last arc isn’t a dream and we finally get a solid conclusion because at this rate there’s so much bullshit being pulled I’m not sure how much more I can handle.

Lmao why am I even still reading this; This shit is wack. Bets on this being a dream or some kind of bamboozle

This was a mess since the dinosaur ark. I think the author went bananas and just want to end this out of boredom.

Guess who's on the cover of Vol8:
LnASvqO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread