Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

The last four chapters better be a fucking dream sequence or I'm going to be so irritated.

Once again, HOW DOES THIS HAVE A 7.8? How have manga like Beezlebub been cancelled. Anime like Classroom of the Elite, No game no life etc. not recieve second seasons or other good manga & novels not recieve an anime at all. But this shit does get an anime? WTF is going on? I don't get this at all?

@Solipsist I know right? I honestly feel like everybody who rates this above a 6 should have changed their score & that is being kind to this dumpster fire. I honestly believe way too many people rated this based on the first chapter(s) and then proceeded to drop this, without changing their score.

Group Leader
I certainly have some hard critics about this manga after reading it from the first chapter up to the latest one. in terms of reading enjoyment i would say that this manga is a decent read (at least imo).
regadless, I would like to thank the scanlation team for working on this project.

6/10

Oh, COME ON!! Why is everybody being so hard on this manga NOW???
Considering all the the other outrageous and goofy things we've had in this manga, THIS bothers you? Is there no pleasing anybody anymore?
At exactly what point in this manga does the term "logical" actually apply? I'd really like to know...
These arcs are EXACTLY the kinds of shenanigans I'd expect to see from a COMEDY series: The more ridiculous, the better.
Furthermore, kudos to the author for having the guts to make new nods to classic story tropes.

@LOCKHART > I agree 100%. Thank you scanlation team for continuing to bring us each chapter so those of us who actually do enjoy it, can.

Personally, what matters to me is that the core idea of the story, at its heart, is still there.
These chapters are about the
MC getting his ass schooled with some insightful Karma as to how much he took Lanka for granted. The whole arc is simply a vessel for him to finally get with the program.
Think about it: How would YOU feel if you woke up to find out someone who loved you died waiting for you, and until that you point you didn't notice because you figured they'd always just BE THERE in case you decided to pick them up? And suddenly: POOF! They're gone. Pretty sure you'd feel like crap too...

@SAC2501 I feel like it is more of a “straw that broke the camels back” deal. While it was wild and wacky before with a few surreal things like dinosaurs, once they moved into the dinosaur arc it was just like, “what??”

Furthermore the more recent arcs
including nonexistent animals and now a literal fucking soul splitting device
and not making it into a joke but rolling with it as a legitimate part of this pseudo-realistic world is just fucking absurd. With the first many chapters, they were wild but at least they didn’t have off the walls events like
literally reviving an entire group of random characters with the power of friendship only for one of them to join the MC squad only to have the anime begin its conclusion ONE CHAPTER LATER

This manga is getting slammed by irritated fans who read for the slightly surreal slice of life, not an absolutely balls on the walls train ride that has so many twists and turns it would make an amusement park owner sick. They aren’t even good twists either, they’re just kind of lame or so bafflingly unexpected that nobody enjoys it.

Dex-chan lover
@SAC2501
Yeah, no.
It used to be a quirky story about anthropomorphic humans, with the comedy mainly stemming from animal puns and quasi funfacts. Now it's in a situation where everything goes, any meager and trivial plotline gets stretched out to infinity and becomes its own arc because the author tries to keep the manga going no matter what.
It went from: "Here's a sea-animal that is said to sing, so let's make an arc about it trying to sing" -- to: "Sci-fi creatures came to life for reasons so now we're playing soccer."
Your apologetic-tones about this manga makes no sense, but such is the apologetic crowd. I get that you somehow, SOMEHOW, still enjoy this manga, but do understand that it's not that "we're harking about the manga *now*", it's that the manga had a downfall descent into crapville for a while now. There was a clear change in tone throughout the arcs, and a very obvious lack of actual ideas to write about, probably since the extinct-arc, although the dino-arc is the most obvious start of the crap arcs.

I think with this chapter I'll stop before I take irreparable damage like domestic girlfriend

Group Leader
Yup feels like the end is near, goodbye Hitomi! Hello MCs couple because... well... they are the MCs and the author was uninspired 😅 But that's fine I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread