Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

this manga getting stale, I rather read his other work Kyupiko too bad it stopped getting translated at chapter 6.

Bro I know this shit is a troll, and in actuality a dream, but I’m still very curious on how the author will progress the story. My guess is that lanka dies, or moves away in space baby (it’s a joke chill or is it?), Jin gets depressed in the dream world. Then he finally wakes up from his dream, and starts to appreciate Lanka more.

Best case scenario there is actual development and Jin does finally love her; worse case scenario, he COMPLETELY forgets all about this (like all SHONEN ARCS smh), and this shit is never mentioned again, and he continues to treat her the same.

This manga has always pulled shit from its ass, since the very first chapter, but idc tbh. It’s a manga about slice of life animal girls! Ik I’m pretty biased but I still love this manga like before (def cuz it’s about animals girls). I seriously doubt it will end until quite some while. Unless this isn’t a dream (it’s 99.999% a dream folks)

EDIT: Holy shit this may end terribly, I saw the comment and it said that the author is ending it soon. Dam..... Now I’m worried lol

Dex-chan lover
Sigh...
if is not a dream it means that Jin will be sent back to the past thourgh sloth future tech, avoid the incident and declare his love, slightly more complicated cliche ending, I was really cheering for Hitomi, just hate when the MC likes a girl and then is forced to like another at the end of the serie, sucked in Toradora, sucks here.

@konzolmester Same, but I don't think Kawashima Ami got enough love from the fans. I'll admit that she was pretty mean all of the time, but once she realized that she didn't have a chance with Ryuji, she started to help them all out, albeit in a really aggressive and roundabout way. Either way, I liked her more than Taiga for some reason

Now, this is when u know it’s getting bad, some of the comments in the comment section isn’t even about this manga anymore.

Wait that the fuck?
They all gonna make jin commit suicide in hope of him reincarnating or traveling to the past?
Lmao... this is the epitome of stupid...

This is one of the worst pivots of all time. Look at where we started to where we are now. All those directions and they picked this? I can't wait for it to be over.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone who gave this series a 10 really need to change their score, it no longer reflects the state of the manga...

this shit so retarded i'm bouta respond in another language deze manga wordt eerlijk gezegd onleesbaar, zoals heilige shit, hoeveel moet ik hiervan nog meer doorstaan?

Users who are viewing this thread