Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

The yuri bait is real.

Also when the mammoth girl got cut by her peeler I admit that I did that one thing where you suck in your breath through your teeth. Peeler cuts are NOT pleasant.

Dex-chan lover
58.5 ?
The goat and cow are depicted as full grown babe while the sheep is just a mass of hair when they grow up. I don't know why, but that made me laugh so much.

Is this on hiatus or did it get licensed so the translations are dead?

the politcal meme bullshit at the end of each chapter is sooo annoying, why would you add that to a fluff slice of life manga? fucks sake, some people/incels should stay at 4chan and stop translating

@devour people like you are the reason we can't have nice things. I hope you're happy with trying to kill off yet another translation project because you can't take a simple joke.
I can guarantee you none of your fat tumblrite friends will pick this up if it dies again, and I doubt you will either, so fuck off or stop bitching.

Shoutout to everyone bashing @devour. He’s right, probably shouldn’t have been a dick about it, but he’s still got a point. I come to this site to forget about real world shit for a little while everyday, and while I’m obviously grateful to the translators, there really isn’t any reason to include it other than trying to trigger people. @solzhenhasbeen, I highly doubt any one person is the reason why a group stops translating. Just my 2 cents

@Asingh89 people like him are the ones that reported rapeman to original publishers and got the first TL project DMCA'd. If it bothers you that much then just skip the credits page.

Dex-chan lover
So there is two girl licking in the cover and what do the tag say ? No yuri but harem ? for real ?

Users who are viewing this thread