Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

Dex-chan lover
So he said to the parents of his GF he wanted to f*** and expected to go free scoff?

He has balls gotta give him that.

Dex-chan lover
King!
tumblr_n1pikpf1Y71shy9xxo2_r2_250.gif

Dex-chan lover
The next step will be attempting to convince the other species that such mating isn't always wrong, and there will be a deer and monkey pair (like those weird Japanese monkeys do).

Aggregator gang
i want to know if the trivia given here about the animals is actually real or just for the sake of the manga...

i want to know if the trivia given here about the animals is actually real or just for the sake of the manga...
the trivia about neanderthals seem a bit dodgy at best (about the blood found etc...) so take it with a grain of salt...

Edit: I found actual evidence that some is wrong - the trivia about neanderthal's not treating their wounded cause of the lack of big frontal lobes is wrong see here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5497485/Neanderthals-genuinely-caring-injured-friends.html

Edit 2: also finding blood is completely bs, most of the DNA scientists have gathered has been extracted from bones not blood

Dex-chan lover
It's a comedy manga, not Discovery channel.
Don't get uppity about a comedy manga not being spot on when not even the scientists can agree on one thing.

The MC is excessively whiny which gets old very quickly. I've heard the argument he's a tsundere which, conceptually, is all fine and good. Sadly, in execution he comes across as annoying for the most part. There doesn't seem to be lots of character development from him (From what I've seen so far. I'm slightly behind.). This isn't a big deal as I still enjoy the manga, but it definitely wore thin on me very quickly.

This manga is a polymerization of (LITTLE KIDS DON'T OPEN THE FISHING SPOILER OR YOU DIE !!!)
scat , furry , inter-racial , homosexuality , orgy , trap & reverse trap (thanks @ichi24) and many fetish more unnoticed

@kazaddum i acknowledge
bestiality
as
furry and or inter-racial
since this is the world where animals are humanlike

well tell me if i'm missing something

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I’d ever think to myself, “Wow, this Neanderthal is pretty cute!” What is this series doing to me?

Users who are viewing this thread