Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MANGA. im just really sad i dont know where to buy it

anyone know a place where they sell it in English i cant read Japanese

Contributor
@jesusdeath14 it doesn't have an english translation. It's unlicensed in english.

Most Manga are never officially translated, although this one has been running long enough it might attract some attention and find an english publisher willing to translate and sell it.

If and when it were licensed, Someone would add the official english link to whatever website has it in stock. Also depending on the translation group and the licensor, fan translations might stop entirely.

Fed-Kun's army
Ghede: Just wanna piggyback. While some translations groups have stopped entirely for either reason (sometimes both), MangaDex's creation has given a rise to those who still scanlate even licensed manga. It's still a good idea to buy the official copies anyway since that's money that goes into the mangaka's pocket and keeps them drawing.

Double-page supporter
There is a straight away romance between the protagonists? No, it is slow, very slow. Better say it come to a halt from the start.
There is a harem scenery then? No, at most a love triangle, one really bad drew actually.
However the scarce romance is good, right? No, the main couple has no chemistry or any development whatsoever. Actually the 'main' girl (Lanka, the wolf) is forgotten in most chapters.
So... Like, what do we have? Yuri, shoved down your throat, when is possible to have yuri you will have yuri. Don't worry, we have some yaoi, here and there, as comedy to balance things out.
There isn't a tag for 'yuri' but to 'romance' thou!? Too bad, any plot development in the romance side is the wannabe yuri scenery.

As a comedy trope it was fun at first, it change things a little bit. However the yuri couples aren't even serious, all girls have a crush on the same straight girl.
It seems the author prefers more the yuri trope than developing the main romance, or even a proper yuri romance.
Even was a really fun manga, after each chapter it grew more annoying than fun to me.
I might drop this one sooner or later.

I'm too damn stupid to be able to find the missing chapters on some chan thread archives :'(

Dex-chan lover
@devour
AlQIQ3H.gif

are there any doujinshi of this where they "train" the wolf girl like a pet dog

Fed-Kun's army
Ok I've read a bit but does Jin actually become likable because right now he's very rude and condescending?

Group Leader
I've had a bit of stuff going on this week and I'll most likely not be able to get the ch out tomorrow. I should be able to get it done by Saturday though.

Dex-chan lover
PTSD incoming, “How Can You Say You Love Her If You Cant Even Eat Her Poop”

I'm in love with Lanka totally don't get why Jin doesn't just get over his trauma.

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking this for a while, In this world females are basically human with animal ears and tails (Looks more like a cosplay) while males are in fully animal form except they are walking with 2 leg like human. They also have mating season, does this mean its more like a Bestiality? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
@yldDavid: Because he's still a kid and has a LOT of pride. If he learned to just get over his grudge, he'd most likely appreciate the harem he has now. Of course, it'd also mean this manga would end too.

Some people recognize others by their faces, some people do it by voices.
Class prez knows you by the sight of your balls.

Users who are viewing this thread