Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

@tomtom78, you gotta expect troll-ness from a guy calling himself "rapeman"
(to be fair i cant tell if hes doing a colbert report type thing or if he's just ignorant.....)

also this manga was far more educational than i thought it would be- I didnt know Pandas peed by doing a handstand.....

Dex-chan lover
i just found out that this manga has a spin-off : https://mangadex.org/title/38393/murenase-shiiton-gakuen-hhh .

The only thing I somewhat dislike about this manga are the credits pages(and perhaps some parts about how old these animals get which was unanswered last time I checked back, I hope I get an answer this time and that it's a positive one), even more so because I can't seem to tell if the person making them is trolling or actually believes that shit. I mean, quite often it's so stupid it seems to be making fun of the people it's trying to "defend". Hmm... No matter what, it's in truly bad taste to even mention something related to politics when we're all here to get away from real life and crap like that, to relax and enjoy ourselves a bit, even more so since it happens almost every single credits page.

Can't complain about the translation itself though, it's taken seriously and done well and of course I appreciate it a lot... Really. It just leaves a bad taste having to read the credits. Oh, and before you say "why don't you just skip the credits?"... Well, sometimes the credits are somewhat amusing for various reasons(like how moronic it is) and sometimes it's not about politics which somehow makes it even worse because then I'm tempted to read it instead of just skip it altogether.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude it's as easy as not reading the credits, despite you saying otherwise. Don't shit on the translator because of their/your political affiliations, just ignore it. Most translations have credits pages with jokes, you're just mad because you don't agree with said jokes. I found them funny as hell, regardless of my not agreeing with them.

I'd have more problems with the dude being called 'Rapeman' (which I don't, but it just seems you're picking an odd thing to complain about given that being right there).

Dex-chan lover
Translator-kun,Can you make a special edition of the bat-chick chapters with her speaking like Bela Lugosi?
Please.

Dex-chan lover
tfw on a manga site where we're all leeches people complain about personal politics...👺

Dex-chan lover
from the schedule on the official site , it looks like this manga changes from 2-weekly to 1-weekly , and no more omake chapters between main chapters .

BTW , i just found this : https://www.amazon.co.jp/群れなせ!シートン学園-Animal-Academy-(1)-サイコミ×裏少年サンデーコミックス-山下文吾-ebook/dp/B07WFTBQ2V/

the first 6 volumes were published by kodansha , then the manga 's publisher changed to shogakukan , and they re-branded the manga to "animal academy" volume 1 , but this volume 1 is started with chapter 40 . and no physical version , only digital version .

and volume 6 and animal academy volume 1 dont have any new omake chapter .

Group Leader
@kudostoyou Yo, yeah, whatsup? If it's about the ch was busy last week and couldn't work on it, so I'm releasing both this week.

I wonder why the tankoubon is soo late, its already 80+ chapters. The last vol 6 covers up to ch 40, we should have at least vol 9 already.
The publisher is too damn late. Does this series not so popular in japan?

Users who are viewing this thread