Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames
Is it so hard to type rape/feminist/racism. The way you went about that made ya seem like a big tool. His credits were fine, even got a laugh out of me but I guess they gotta pander to the vocal minority that bitches about everything.

Just came back to this manga, now I cant remind myself of the initial plot, great.

Tbh mangadex should be able to delete specific pages, if not that's disappinting website design.

That being said I recently came across a manga where the translator was actively pushing their own leftist propaganda in the actual translation itself rather than just the credits page.

I should mention that that translator's chapters are still up...

Maybe mangadex is deleting entire chapters as the translations themselves are potentially sullied from MD's perspective.
Which is a shame as most would just keep it to the credits page.

It doesn't seem right to just outright remove all the chapters when there are no replacements. It prevents a lot of people from having the chance to read the manga.

Double-page supporter
I don't see why the rule has to be retroactively enforced, especially if it leads to shit like this where the readers are the only ones who lose. Why not just have it affect any uploads after the rule was brought in?

Can a mod weigh in whether Rapeman deleted his own chapters or were they deleted for violating the "political credits page" rule? Would they be allowed if they were uploaded without the offending credits pages?

Fed-Kun's army
Mangadex = 0

K*ssmanga and other aggregator sites = +1

In the end it us the readers who lose because of this rule.

😡

The One
Staff
Admin
@HiddenLibrary
Can a mod weigh in whether Rapeman deleted his own chapters or were they deleted for violating the "political credits page" rule? Would they be allowed if they were uploaded without the offending credits pages?

The rule in question would only result in us removing the credit page, not the chapter itself. And it wouldn't even be applied retroactively, only for pages made after the rule was made.
It was Rapeman's decision to remove all his chapters out of protest to the rule.

Double-page supporter
How many times does this have to happen before people wake up to how shitty the concept of online reader sites is? I really wish manga communities were centred around downloads, like it is with anime. Never assume that something that was available online yesterday will still be available today. If you don't have it saved to your own hard drive, it may as well not even exist.

Contributor
MD mods shouldn't concede to SJW crowd. They won't help or defend unlike Anons against DMCA.
@Ironclad The reason why stopped doing Murenase was because his wordpress page was DMCA'd.

I just chanced upon this manga and it seems interesting, is there a way to find earlier missing chapters?

I'm just gonna ask tho, is the story ended or just going stupid like that white cats and black dogs University manga?

Cause I stopped reading after 20 chapters especially after that sloth and kola girl....blegh!

Aggregator gang
@Comrade-Sandvich: The story continues on in segments. Kind of. They've added a few new members to the cooking club, but it's mostly about other animals, side-facts about them each chapter, and the current situation they are in. If you take away the absurdity of each situation, the animal facts each chapter alone are pretty interesting. Might not be enough for a manga reader in the end, though.

Focus on the sloth girl and Koala girl goes away over time, but not their running jokes. Right now it's focused on the hyena girl.

Dex-chan lover
Just a question: I've found out that Cygames/Cycomics has released 6 volumes of Murenase! Seton Gakuen and that Shogakukan has more recently released the first volume of Murenase! Seton Gakuen -Animal Academy-; did the author do like Infinite Stratos and changed publishers (with an addition to the title to avoid lawsuits) or did he do a restart?

@TwilightFaze Ah I see, no wonder I felt that the manga has less focus on relationships and more on the fact its an Academy filled with Anthros and Humans,

reminds me of that Vampire Manga with Magical Academy and everything, that was long as well.

Aggregator gang
@Comrade-Sandvich: Oh yeah, Rosario x Vampire. That was a good one, though the ending was lacking a bit. Yeah, while that one had some romance elements, it's not as prevalent in this one (MC is still trying to win over the girl, but a few girl (and guy) animals want him too). This is actually SOMETHING of an educational manga, just in its absolute silliness. Up to you if you wanna keep trying, but personally 20 chapters and you had enough? You really tried, man, and I doubt anyone would blame you for not wanting to go on.

Users who are viewing this thread