Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

Turning Jin into a standard harem protagonist once removed from beast presence kind of only serves to justify his tsundere hatred of animals. Anyone would hate having that blessed life taken from them.

There's gonna be a fact about wolves being about to run for a looooong time, I bet. I think it was like 24 hours or something.

@Hejti If you're worried about it, you can skim through the first bunch of chapters. Personally, I like to look for differences in the manga and anime I read and watch. But if you don't wanna go through all that, just go ahead and skim through. I think around chapter 15 is where you should slow down about 50% on your skimming.

God I love this manga so much, it's ridiculous. Everything from the discrepancy of animals in uniform, to the females of all species being pretty girls, no matter their normal size.

Also, this artist really knows how to draw some beautiful hands... Once I noticed it, I can't not look at them.

P.S.: Io = bestgirl. You may have a different opinion, but take comfort knowing that you are simply wrong. Unless you mean Chii, as she's a good second choice. Or the sister of homo-giraffe. Or Miki (President). Actually, fuck it, they are all bestgirl.

@gregiorp it says right from the get-go that the human school is a reflexive action to counter a declining human birth rate... So...

Yep, I know. This time, I'm the uploader when Ag is the usual one. I've never uploaded anything before, might be why. Dunno when it'll become available.

Aggregator gang
@konzolmester: Jin is a tsundere. He had a trauma and is holding a grudge about it, but despite all that his follow-through sucks. He's extremely knowledgeable and still helps out despite "hating" them. As the old saying goes: "All bark and no bite." He's unique in that he's both the protagonist and the antagonist at the same time, hence why they call him a "Jin-dere"

Hitomi is not designed to be hated, so I'm lost why you think so. She's very supportive and it's pretty obvious that the romantic implications between the two are there. Lanka is not a love interest (nor are the other animal girls, but that's beside the point) because she's just overly friendly and just attached herself to both Jin and Hitomi. Hitomi is Jin's opposite and is beloved by most of the student body, furthering my confusion why you think the author would hate her.

(Mods, calm down. This is all Chapter 1 (2 at best) stuff I described, so no fear on spoilers)

That JEB reminded me it's been 4 years since I started reading this. Where does the time go?

Also the election is boring. Bat keeps looking at Hyena, I wonder when we'll get a chapter with them and their misunderstandings.

Does the ship of
Lanka and Jin sail? Because to be frank I’m not really liking it that much, I’m just at chapter 19 and read the part where Hitomi says that Jin is I love with lanka.

Here's the latest volume cover:
YcFDXxX.jpg

So...
This election has limited possibilities for development.
First, Jin wins because he is cutthroat and knowledgable, but everyone hates him even more as they notice this and decide Lanka is the better leader.
Second, Lanka wins by Jin doing something noble and letting her have it, likely trying to make it seem like a coincidence or something because of his Jin-dere disease.
Third, Lanka wins by some fluke incident where she can actually overcome Jin (and maybe "save" him from some trouble, which would be FANTASTIC to wrap up that original grudge/trauma wall between them, and get us some actual progress on the most important point of the whole story).
Fourth, author throws us a complete screwball and the panda or some other ridiculous entry upstages them both. A doubtful, but possible, occurence.
Fifth, the two of them somehow make up and work together in the most cliched fashion and become P and VP together instead of competing. I find this to be the most implausible result given the author's writing style and the way the story's been so far.

Personal opinion says Jin is going to win, but make himself look absolutely horrible in the process, forcing the rest of them to depose him and make Lanka president instead (just as planned), and somewhere around that situation jin sort of opens up about his feels to lanka, or lanka starts to understand her own romantic feelings a bit more, but they don't actually get very far with it; just a half-step in the right direction, that Jin is still too stubborn to follow up on and Lanka is still too clueless to push forward with.

Personal opinion also says Hitomi has been a lesbian the whole time and I'm putting 80% odds she ends up with the hyena.

Users who are viewing this thread