Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

the whole manga is about him fighting his furry urges. Hitmoi was the thing that held back those urges but he finally succumbed to them and realized he was a true furry.

After reading every chapter, I go back to the rating system and get dissapointed when I can't give this a score lower then 1. I don't even get dissapointed again at the chapters, just that I can't score this lower then 1.

Power Uploader
I put this series on hold around vol 9. Just checked out the latest chapters to see why people are making a fuss.
I was not prepared for the ridiculous amount of WTF. Like seriously, author?

I have no words for how off the rails this manga has gone but I can't look away. It's like a bad crash.

Dex-chan lover
I tried to read this manga, and only one phrase came to mind:

WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS THIS?

Okay so author can

-draw

but he can't write

-romance
-decent story
-comedy
-explain anything

I have never been infuriated by a manga or any drawing, but this shit pisses me off. I have seen awfull writing, translations, drawing, characters etc. But for some reason, this tops all of it. I can write a list of everything that is wrong with this and publish it as a novel, yet still I would not know what it is about this trash that makes we want to erase this from existance & shout at everyone that gave this a score higher then 5. I do not know why this trash manga infuriates the living hell out of me to the point that I become another nag on the internet, but that only makes it worse.

@aleaallee Dude, not even a retarted drunk high on Meth and cocaine would find this a masterpiece. This thrash is an obsolete dumpsterfire that even raccoons & rats will avoid. After the novellty wore off somewhere after the first couple of chapters, this became the number one reason for suicide since people gave up on humanity.

This story went down the shitter, I was hoping that this was some sort of dream arc where Jin would eventually wake up but this is actually the direction the author is taking the story.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread