Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 11 - Otaku-Kun's Girlfriend Shows Her Gratitude Towards The Brat

Dex-chan lover
BOOM, best girl. We haven't even seen her face and she's a keeper.
And I just checked, she doesn't seem to be the same as chapter 3.3 girl. Super similar hairstyles though. If anything, at least 3.3 mesugaki sorta accepted their relationship and wished them well.

And semi-seriously, what the hell is up with this school? Aside from the obvious reason of "it's hard to come up with school uniform designs every time", the amount of mesugakis in just one school is too damn high.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know what, as crazy as this may sound, I honestly want a mesugaki to come out on top at least once. It'll never happen given the author is on a grand crusade to persecute them without mercy.

I dunno. I realize these brats deserve what's coming to them. But I kinda like bratty characters to a certain extent. Either way, their pain can and will continue.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, as crazy as this may sound, I honestly want a mesugaki to come out on top at least once. It'll never happen given the author is on a grand crusade to persecute them without mercy.

I dunno. I realize these brats deserve what's coming to them. But I kinda like bratty characters to a certain extent. Either way, their pain can and will continue.

Thanks for the translation.
Author actually DOES have another work where a mesugaki does have a sort of happier relationship than shown in here.

https://mangadex.org/title/d34d1603...ant-to-teach-my-cheeky-female-kouhai-a-lesson

Users who are viewing this thread