Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 7 - The Brat Who Broke Something Important To Otaku Kun

Fed-Kun's army
You should re-read the chapter again. Literally the first bubble explains that the bracelet had been broken before. If that was enough for him to kill himself, we wouldn't be having this chapter. This boy is clearly stronger than you think he is.

He killed himself because of the constant abuse, not because the bracelet broke. That was just the straw that broke the camel's back. What really irks me is that this chapter framed this suicide as if the bracelet was at the center of this suicide, when it clearly wasn't.

This chapter should've really been 2 pages long, with the first page showing the constant abuse, and the second showing the last straw. Hence why I said it was badly written.
So your conclusion is: He killed himself because the girl who is putting him under continuous abuse broke the one and only keepsake he had, the one he fixed, to keep on him, remembering him he still had someone at his side.

So, your conclusion it's the same than mine, but you haven't realized yet. It's that what you are telling me?

Open minded, indeed.

Dex-chan lover
So your conclusion is: He killed himself because the girl who is putting him under continuous abuse broke the one and only keepsake he had, the one he fixed, to keep on him, remembering him he still had someone at his side.

So, your conclusion it's the same than mine, but you haven't realized yet. It's that what you are telling me?
If you didn't get it the first time, and you refuse to get it the second time, then I see no reason to keep this discussion going.

Open minded, indeed.
Well, that was random.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn Author.... 💢💢💢 needs MSGK correction...💢💢

Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you
In my hand, is a pen that'll write a poem of me and you

Killing oneself to own the Brat? Both the suicide ones kinda fail at the premise tbh.
the guy's last line of living was that keepsake so once it broke, his sanity broke aswell, then he -redacted?- himself since there is no longer a thing keeping him tied to the world...

Dex-chan lover
the guy's last line of living was that keepsake so once it broke, his sanity broke aswell, then he -redacted?- himself since there is no longer a thing keeping him tied to the world...
Yeah but he didn't do the commit to own the brat, he did the commit cause of anguish. Theres alot of chapters in this series (The majority) that fit the manga title/synopsis but then there is a chunk of them that make me have the feeling mangaka is runnig out of ideas and stretching the definitions crazy long.

Dex-chan lover
It should be considered that family obligations are very important in East Asian cultures because of Confucianism. Likely it's going to be a mix of the constant bullying and an honor suicide if it's a keepsake.

Alternatively it could imply that the rest of his family is also dead, hence why it's a keepsake. It constantly breaking and him being constantly tormented could explain the trepidation in explaining it because it's presumably painful to talk about and it constantly breaking is essentially saying "haha you're family is dead."

Dex-chan lover
Don't kid yourself author, we all know you're giggling like a troll to this.

This isn't a deep message, it's his HER fetishes in disguise as being tragedy.

Yeah apparently the author is a woman. This lady has issues huh?
I wouldn't call it issues more like, troll to the max, whatever gets popular or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Why if you like someone..just fucking Say it..don't try to show it in those riddler style or by "teasing" also this is more proof that just cause he is a guy he is supposed to deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
He could have told her about the bracelet, just saying :kek:

You guys never noticed the picture frame with flowers on the last page? Otaku-kun's family is most likely dead and his last keepsake gets destroyed. Probably put him over over the edge haha...

Dex-chan lover
you see that while entering his home there is an altar to the dead, its probably his dads or mom, so seeing his last memory of either destroyed kind of made an impact. Not surprised

Users who are viewing this thread