Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 8 - The Brat Who Wanted To Give Valentine's Chocolate

Dex-chan lover
As much as the girl is annoying, PLEASE don't hit or attempted to strangle her, mostly because it makes you look like the bad guy. It's sad, but it's the reality of today's world, just ignore her.

If I was him, I would use a witty comeback, or just roast her.
Honestly, there's not a lot of people getting slapped/hit enough. It's because they think they can keep getting away with it that they'd still treat people like shit.

Dex-chan lover
There is no plot. It's an anthology series of Tsundere's and outright horrible girls being shown that being horrible to people comes with consequences.
It’s not tsundere, it’s mesugaki.
Tsundere is half tsun and half dere. Like sweet and sour. There is a niceness under the meanness.

Mesugaki is just bullying and teasing.

Dex-chan lover
It’s not tsundere, it’s mesugaki.
Tsundere is half tsun and half dere. Like sweet and sour. There is a niceness under the meanness.

Mesugaki is just bullying and teasing.
Some are tsundere, some are mesugaki, depending on the story they mostly have some feeling behind their bullying or cold exterior that ends up with "are these consequences of my actions" panel.

Group Leader
She needs professional help.

Screenshot-2023-02-16-17-17-59-988-com-opera-browser-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Some are tsundere, some are mesugaki, depending on the story they mostly have some feeling behind their bullying or cold exterior that ends up with "are these consequences of my actions" panel.
No. They are all mesugaki. Yes they can have tsun but how they act and what they say isn’t tsundere. Just tsun.

Group Leader
It's playing the popular romcom tropes with 'realities'. After all, normal ppl rarely act that 'tsundere' to the point harming other's belongings... Normally.
With guaranteed karma every time.

Users who are viewing this thread