Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 3 - After I Killed Myself To Make The Brat Understand

Dex-chan lover
snapped and beat the shit out of them
Got expelled from primary school in 3rd grade for popping my bully in face and cutting his cheek.

Not like dude once put my hand between door frame and closing it, braking two bones. Or chased me up a tree during recess, threwing stones at me, resulting in falling down and braking a leg.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how there's still a bunch of people thinking author got themselves a trauma or smth cuz of this brats. Like, is it some kind a requirement for people to make this kind of story?
I don't know where it comes from. This author has another work where it's a romcom/drama with a "mesugaki" (or at least "cheeky brat") heroine.

Dex-chan lover
My assumption is either wanting to be edgy or tired of too many romcom tropes and wanted a counter to it.
most likely the latter, because of this:
I don't know where it comes from. This author has another work where it's a romcom/drama with a "mesugaki" (or at least "cheeky brat") heroine.
Well either way I don't really care, I enjoy this. And we all know there's a fuckton of bratty characters or tsunderes out there even both in old and new manga so reading this is actually....satisfying I guess?

Dex-chan lover
most likely the latter, because of this:

Well either way I don't really care, I enjoy this. And we all know there's a fuckton of bratty characters or tsunderes out there even both in old and new manga so reading this is actually....satisfying I guess?
I'm mostly reading it cause it subverts the tropes but I dunno how long the "joke" can keep attention for me tbh.

Dex-chan lover
"She Deserved it"

what-the-actual-fuck-david-rose.gif

Look, again, If you're going to make Shitty Brats, MAKE SHITTY BRATS
Don't make victims or relative innocents

Aggregator gang
What's wrong with you people....
Anyway, I can actually believe this to happen many young men are weak-willed...
Of he committed su1c1d3 from just that, he would have committed it just for working stress, fxcking weak people.

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with you people....
Anyway, I can actually believe this to happen many young men are weak-willed...
Of he committed su1c1d3 from just that, he would have committed it just for working stress, fxcking weak people.
Wow way to tell us you don't understand mental issues without actually telling us that. It's not that people are weak minded or weak in general. It's actually people like you that cause them to feel too ashamed to seek the help they require.

Dex-chan lover
ITS SO LOUUUUUUUUUDDD INSIDE MY HEAD WITH WORDS THAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID
AS I DROWNN IN MY REGRETS I CAN'T TAKE BACK THE WORDS I NEVER SAYD
NEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRR SSAAAAIIIIDDDDDDDDD
I CAN'T TAKE BACKKK THE WORDS I NEVER SAIDD

^^ her after he dies
(honestly this story is kind of sad because if someone was treating me like that I probably wouldn't even be there anymore after a month, he tried to bear with it but she just keeps going without actually bothering to check if he is mentally ok)

Dex-chan lover
Even if she's mindbroken by it or whatever, it still makes me feel less bad for her if she's still up to the same shit even after he's killed himself, lmao.
Um......do you not see the last panel? Plus you literally said it yourself, she's fucking broken cause she caused his suicide. So of course she's gonna act like this? This is what happens when your life comes crashing down

Dex-chan lover
Youtube Short (music and sfx only)
Chapter 1 - page 2
Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
The title is "I killed myself to "make a brat understand" which means he fucking did it on purpose to "teach her a lesson"

That defines the act as having agency

"I killed myself to own the little girl" is, just, top tier Alpha Wolf move. Bravo, no suggestions.

giphy.gif

/sarcasm

The title is "I killed myself to "make a brat understand" which means he fucking did it on purpose to "teach her a lesson"

That defines the act as having agency
Again stop trolling, the idea of free will does not make her the victim no matter how you frame it.

Dex-chan lover
Again stop trolling, the idea of free will does not make her the victim no matter how you frame it.
So if he raped her or killed her to make her understand it'd be her fault too?

Bravo, no suggestions.

giphy.gif

/sarcasm

At least 3.5 made it clear that she we responsible for his death, "The Brat Who Broke Something Important To Otaku Kun", that is her fault, he isn't "Doing it to Own the Loli" in that one.

Users who are viewing this thread