Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 8 - The Brat Who Wanted To Give Valentine's Chocolate

Group Leader
I still don't get what this manga plot is...
The name of the manga is "Series about Making Bratty Girls Understand" (Japanese title).
The plot is about the common tropes of tsundere (type B) girls being forced to deal with the dark consequences of their attitude, be it their actions being interpreted as bullying by the person they're (failing to) attempt at flirting with or great displays of jealousy like this one.

There isn't a plot per se, it's just something the author posts on their pixiv account at a regular basis, aside from other works.

Dex-chan lover
Woah there… why don’t we tone it down a bit. She slapped his chocolates; a slap to the face was enough
No no, he should have sold her to the yakuza who would put her to work on a fishing boat.

Dex-chan lover
I'd take a suspension from school if it means I get to make things even

I'm a firm believer of gender equality
Yeah, but this is Japan.

It wouldn't stop with a suspension, regardless of the reason (Or if she deserved it or not), this dude would end hardcore bullied by the entire school into either being a hikkimori or transferring to another school far from this one because of this.

Well, this is fantasy, so there's no need to think about what would happen IRL I guess, what only matters is that we can see shitty brats fucking around, and eventually finding out.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No no, he should have sold her to the yakuza who would put her to work on a fishing boat.
PNMziXt.gif

Dex-chan lover
There's something odd about fellow Japanese calling each other weebs...

Eh what do I know, right? It was said by a bratty loli so must be the truth!

Thanks for the translation. And happy Valentines Day.

Dex-chan lover
Happy san valentin to the worst brats in manga! what a bunch of spoiled brats with their bad endings

Users who are viewing this thread