Seven Sleeping Beauties - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - A fierce battle!! To fish or be fished.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Question for people still reading this. Is this actually a harem? Or a fake harem that wastes my time on the obvious winner and just has other girls like him then give up and only exist for retarded waifu wars. Rendering the tag worthless and unnecessary in the grand scheme of things.

Because one of those answers will make me mad.

Dex-chan lover
Water and diving are no joke. Take things seriously when you wrestle with horse-sized fish underwater, kids.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I'm very, very curious to know; how in the world did her foot get stuck without her knowing? Shouldn't that be painful?

Last edited:
  • This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Question for people still reading this. Is this actually a harem? Or a fake harem that wastes my time on the obvious winner and just has other girls like him then give up and only exist for retarded waifu wars. Rendering the tag worthless and unnecessary in the grand scheme of things.

considering the setting it should end with him becoming king and all of them becoming wives with the obvious winner being the main one
this is an original manga so there is no source material to fetch spoilers from, can only hope it doesn't become dogshit

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if he just leaves her underwater. That’d be fucking funny.

Dex-chan lover

The setup and title clearly indicate a 7way harem for the MC. The only question is if we don't get an exactly equal ending, I'd assume Claire gets the "main wife / queen" title or whatnot, but they pretty much going to be King consorts #1-7 on equal standing more than likely.

As for me, I just have a soft spot for characters like Flora and Kiara. They are great ships for sure.

Also given the character dynamic so far, they all seem to develop romantic feelings for MC, being way more proactive within 15 chapters than high profile romance manga have gone through their entire run in like 22 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
The legend tells that the First Princess has a hidden tattoo that says "Men want me, fish fear me."

Dex-chan lover

I don't really care tbh. From my experience reading harem, people will always find fault at the ending no matter who MC ends up with, even if it ends as a true harem. The girls are charming and the read (so far) is comfy, so why fuss over what hasn't happened yet when you can enjoy the journey?

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care tbh. From my experience reading harem, people will always find fault at the ending no matter who MC ends up with, even if it ends as a true harem. The girls are charming and the read (so far) is comfy, so why fuss over what hasn't happened yet when you can enjoy the journey?
Because the journey will be see as a waste of time. If that's how you wanna consume your media go ahead. I've gotten really into harem stories only for myself to get burned because of the direction of the story went and made me think I wasted my time.

If I'm reading what's being sold to me as a harem story and it ends with one girl. Then I'm not reading a harem story and I've wasted my time. Girlfriend Girlfriend is the most recent harem story I can recall that ended properly as a harem and the only complaints I recall seeing for the ending was pacing issues and mismatch focus on storytelling. People got exactly what they wanted out of that story and I think if you're writing a harem story that is a standard you should at least achieve.

I just despise the Japanese standards of harem storytelling because they have no idea how to write a good harem story nor do they even bother to go all the way when they do write on. They just pussyfoot because they know people will buy a story if multiple cute girls are plastered on a cover and buy merch for their favorite girl. It's annoying to see the same limp dick, weak, author not going all the way and craft a good story around the genre.

But I digress I'll stop ranting.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, my she looks like she needs a gasp a wake up kiss CPR

Double-page supporter

As a reader (and fan) of 100 Kanojo, I believe that our boy here will be the Rentarou of this world, and I don't accept any other ending.

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread