Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Loli with Fluffy Tail is always good ...
of3tpv.jpg

He could ask for anything, and his first request is to touch the furry loli goddess' tail?
Certainly got his priorities straight, a true man indeed.

Dex-chan lover
When you see fluff, you touch the fluff. You're just not a warm blooded human if that urge doesn't strike you. Think of all the people with cat allergies you've seen that still want to go straight for them, if only they could.

Double-page supporter
May i once again inform people that I’m here from a remix of a song from a gritty dark sci-fi shooter that included voice lines from the anime. Also I am immune from being called a loli-con from reading this as I am also a child!

Banned
I can honestly say if I came home to find a furry loli in my home... I'd probably try to kill her... and failing that, do everything I could to get rid of her. NOTHING could ever convince me to keep her around. Not even if she wore glasses. Magical home-invading lolis are no good.

Supporter
what's that in her hand in the 2nd to last page?

also, FLUFF

also also, that sounds like a super thin reason to stay with this guy. helping 1 dude isn't gonna remove the darkness from all of humanity

Dex-chan lover
I came here because of the other more recent manga... But come on... Why elder lolis?

Users who are viewing this thread