Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

Power Uploader
This guy has his priorities in order. First, fluff; everything else can wait.

Dex-chan lover
Fluffing a tail(s) with cold hands... BAKA!!

Also, fluff needs to become a tag, as well as isekai.

Just thought that I would bring this from one of my posts back at Batoto to this site for those non-batotians who started reading this manga at this site...

5IBBtwt.jpg

Double-page supporter
Aaah~~ Every chapter of this is so refreshing, it feels like I just got out of a luxurious soak in a hot tub.

Fed-Kun's army
In these troubling times it's manga like this that keep up my belief in mankind.

The day such manga go the way of the dodo will mark the beginning of endtimes.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I just find myself wondering one thing. When's the black haired fox going to join in?

Dex-chan lover
So she is a cheater and you want to keep fighting her while you know she will still cheat to win? Ah well..

Dex-chan lover
Should be easy enough to win though, with the trick exposed. Run on muscle memory, just keep thinking "Gonna fluff that fluffy white tail" over and over. Put her into panic mode when trying to cheat.

Dex-chan lover
wow i was really sure that when she sat in his lap the first girl was gonna go yandere mode or something...

Contributor
Wait so besides for talking and the cleaning and stuff this is basically just a salaryman living with a fluffy dog right

Group Leader
Wait so besides for talking and the cleaning and stuff this is basically just a salaryman living with a fluffy dog right
Yes, besides the fact that this is eventually going to be treated like Spice & Wolf when it comes to doujins but it's not furry

Every new chapter makes me much more jealous and much more sad that I will never experience such a pampering fluff in my lifetime.

Contributor
Everyday we working endlessly and tired deadly, and no fluffy wife greet me in front of door, cooking me food and console me....Why life.
Seriously, I envy this MC

Aggregator gang
Why do I feel something bad is going to come at some point in the story....I mean everything is going so perfect for MC that I feel like a horrible thing will happen to him and senko san will be involved...

Seeing this manga in the recently updated section is the best thing to happen to me in months. I feel better than I have in a long time. This fluff really heals.

Users who are viewing this thread