Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Candles and Springtime

Fed-Kun's army
@DedRoll It's surprising the author thought that made the MC better. Given that the only reason to clear the dungeon he has is that he found it, and, 'adventure'.
Also, why say love. It's obviously just lust and a 'conquer' meter, there is nothing about feelings being involved.

@kebb Powerful ? No. Aroused ? A bit. Agreed that it would be a better manga without it, but it doesn't bother me unless there is graphic violence involved, then I can't read it.

Dex-chan lover
another rape manga? : (
so many suspicious mangadex users, u feel powerful when you read this stuff?

Loll, I don't read this shit to feel empowered. I read it because it's hot, and mc is not a beta male so I approve.

ummm so... question how does he enter the dungeon again? as far as i know he suddenly in the dungeon after he open the front door of the house. so how can he go back? if its the same,
how does he trigger it.
not a really big problem but if every time he will be in the dungeon i will ask my self "dude how did u get back in there'?

Thanks for the chapter!
I'm all for the adventuring spirit, but I'm really against objectifying and using people to accomplish selfish goals. So he needs to do sexual things with a woman to raise his level. Using magic items like that is hardly different than drugging someone with roofies or aphrodisiacs. Why couldn't he go for a serious relationship or use some of the money his parents left him to hire a prostitute or visit a brothel? What's the big hurry to finish the dungeon quickly when smart thing to do is gather intel, strengthen up, and get experience? Hopefully he stops seeing sex as a means to an end soon and takes his relationship with the women with a lot more heart. Besides, any serious gamer knows that exploring dungeons alone is suicidal and is much safer, efficient, and smarter to go with a party. Granted would have trouble explaining to would be party members about the dungeon and monsters, but point of a party is to have multiple jobs to cover each others weaknesses while having someone able to block monster while another member saves or patches up an injured or whammied member. Like what is MC going to do if runs into a monster with Poison, Sleep, Paralyze, Charm or Petrify for example? Once he's spelled he'll get sent back to the entrance sans all the stuff he earned since start of exploration because there'll be nobody there to help him. Speaking of the dungeon, doesn't it seem odd that treasure is stuff to charm women rather than recovery/boost items, weapons or armor? Isn't the usual an item and/or some money or gems?

You know if the MC was a female while the others males, this manga would've had quite the high rating. The thing is it's fine for men to get r*ped but not for women; it's fine for men to get killed but not women; it's fine for women to be villainess (lol), but not men to be villains; and I could go on and on. If you think this is feminism, recheck the definition of feminism. You could complain about the plot and all, but all you can see is r*pe right? It's hardly even r*pe, I could tell you much worse methods of r*ping women (I'm into torture). So if you are a female and you're complaining, there's plenty shoujo/ femdom stuff in manga with quite high ratings. You can self insert yourself as a b*tch we don't care. If you're a male and you're complaining, you're either a masochist or some high moral person, then again you don't need to read this manga. Opinions are fine and all but the whole comment section is filled with r*pe? wtf. Do you people even have brains? There's plenty other stuff that you could comment on but no... It's almost as if you're afraid that you'd r*pe someone or get r*ped by someone irl after reading this manga LOL. If so, the problem is with the society and not this manga

I’m a man, and yes this is definitely rape. Don’t sugarcoat it or brush it of, what he did is bad, and I’m sure it’s only the begging of it. BUT this is a work of fiction, I have seen far worse and enjoyed this quite a bit. The story is quite interesting, and the ratio story&serious time vs sex scene is good, as well as the art. I hope it’ll stay like this

People writing walls of texts in the comments remind me of religious nutjobs coming to the swinger parties and complaining that people are not faithful there ROFL

Lvl up through sex - now that Skyrim mod I haven't seen yet

Dex-chan lover
How the f was this rape? Do we have in life magic candle aphrodisiacs given by God to f someone??
Come on, can't people just rate and leave the chat alone or is it attention what they seek in a godam manga reading site.

@MagmaDrago Good point. A hentai would always be increasing chances and reasons for pretty female characters to be nude or have sex with character growth (personality or ability wise) an afterthought. So does make sense all the drops are related to having sex or increasing chances thereof with a woman outside the dungeon rather than something that would be used in the dungeon. Still hope the MC stops seeing the women as objects or tools to be used to raise his level and as people with lives and values of their own. For me at least, it's less entertaining and a turn off when MC gets full of himself when still a pathetic loser who puts all their value into an item/ability they somehow got by luck and is source of all their power due to taking the easy way with the item/ability and not bothering to develop themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread